• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halend

Pace is overrated in football. You don't need to be a 100m sprinter. Most real pace merchants are kind of one trick ponies.

Acceleration over 5-10 yards is the key. Tbf Mudryk does seem to have that too.

One of the best sights as an Arsenal fan was watching Henry's acceleration from a standing start over 10 yards. No-one was matching him.
Pace alone is overrated

Pace with good dribbling and good finishing/ball striking is not.

ragnarock

Just hit me that muddy probably scours the Arsenal forums to read about himself.

Mykhaylo, I’m speaking directly to you now, I will full heartedly support you if you join and it would make me very happy if you became one of the greatest Arsenal players of all time, in 30 years they name the stadium Muddy Arena and that they retire your shirt of choice; 69.

But my word. You are cringe personified.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Bored with this, and the looming spectre of the Pepe transfer hangs over any big money deal like a dark shadow.

Reddit says it’s done as he has just followed a blonde girl from London on insta :) :)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mudryk is direct use both his feets not afraid to create chances or dribble really perfect artera system player his quality is non question he extremely talented and well ahead of his development only 22 years old. I'm excited about what he gonna bring but i don't expect major impact until next season imo

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't really want Mudryk but I can't be too harsh on his social media stuff.

It's a bit cringeworthy but he's a 22 year old lad having fun and probably enjoying the attention he's getting being linked to Arsenal. Not everyone's going to behave like Saka off field.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He creates chaos going off the videos. Arteta will turn him into one of the best wingers in the world.

He looks like he can take 2-3 players with him and lay the ball off in the area when the likes of Saka, Nketiah, Martinelli,Ødegaard and Xhaka are hanging around for a tap in.

If he can do that regularly he will repay the transfer fee back in spades

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Nelson was more talented than Saka in the academy, in my opinion.

Sadly his development stalled a lot due to his injuries. He had so much confidence in his style of play before all these.

Of course it is very theoretical, but I dont think we would looking for a new LW if he wouldnt have all these injuries.

While Mudryk just had one good season in a poor League or on counters in the CL with much more spare ahead of him.
Nelson has had a few injuries that might have slightly stunted his growth but nothing that should have completely derailed his career. He has made over 100 senior appearances before he even reached 23.

You can point at injuries when a player never is able to play a good stretch of games without breaking down. Unfortunately Nelson main problem is that he has been unable to replicate what he was doing at youth level to the senior level. This isn't something rare, plenty of players who were amazing at youth levels couldn't stand out when they made that jump.

You also get a lot of the reverse, plenty of players who seemed mediocre but suddenly became world beaters at a later age. Harry Kane comes to mind.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The Gooner Talk made a longer, an hour long, breakdown on Mudryk two weeks ago. Not sure if it has been here, likely, but maybe someone has missed it. Same expert commenting live as in the Latte Firm breakdown, Andrew Todos.

Some points. Mudryk has a good passing range for a winger. Good shooting technique and mostly an accurate shooter.

Also people who fear he might be another Pepe, there was a point how Nice was a counter-attacking team only, while Shahktar has been that in UCL, in Ukrainian league they dominate and have to break busses.

Todos thinks that Mudryk is likely worth Pepe money.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Would be nice to have him come from the bench for United and City games this month. United game is 22.1.2022, so there is like a week to seal this deal, and have a medical.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

And some dodgy extra payment for agents. 😉

New agent regs came into (partial) effect on 8 January limiting commissions - but I know that litigation is pending as agents unhappy (surprise surprise) also that FIFA has not integrated them in the “football family”. In fact I’ll probably be speaking about it on a panel later in the spring. I’m sure they're trying very hard to get around them so this may be why some deals are harder to get over the line this window.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Pace is overrated in football. You don't need to be a 100m sprinter. Most real pace merchants are kind of one trick ponies.

Acceleration over 5-10 yards is the key. Tbf Mudryk does seem to have that too.

One of the best sights as an Arsenal fan was watching Henry's acceleration from a standing start over 10 yards. No-one was matching him.
Arjen Robben was a 1 trick pony too. Everyone knew what he was going to do and what he wanted to do. Problem was very few knew how to stop him going it.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Nelson was more talented than Saka in the academy, in my opinion.

Sadly his development stalled a lot due to his injuries. He had so much confidence in his style of play before all these.

Of course it is very theoretical, but I dont think we would looking for a new LW if he wouldnt have all these injuries.

While Mudryk just had one good season in a poor League or on counters in the CL with much more spare ahead of him.
Absolute madness he was nowhere Saka level in the academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom