• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

I love Chat Gpt

Signing Rice and Caicedo and announcing it in a similar style to MLK "I have a dream"
Today, we gather in celebration as Arsenal Football Club embarks on a transformative journey. We envision a team that reflects the diversity of our world, where talent knows no boundaries. With the arrival of Declan Rice and Moisés Caicedo, we move closer to realizing our dream.

Like Martin Luther King Jr., who dreamed of a world judged by character rather than appearance, we dream of a footballing landscape where skill and dedication reign supreme. Rice, a powerhouse of skill and determination, strengthens our midfield, bridging defense and attack.

We also welcome Caicedo, a symbol of young talent breaking barriers. His dynamic style will invigorate our team, inspiring players and fans alike. Together, Rice and Caicedo will create a partnership that harmonizes their skills, culture, and dreams.

Let us not dwell in despair, for today we stand at the mountaintop of anticipation. Just as Dr. King's dream transformed a nation, the arrival of Rice and Caicedo will transform our beloved club. Arsenal will rise above challenges, exemplifying the beauty of the game, inspiring generations to come.

With hope in our hearts, we march forward. The fulfillment of this dream is within our reach.

Thank you.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I love Chat Gpt

Signing Rice and Caicedo and announcing it in a similar style to MLK "I have a dream"
I’m welling up here…
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The biggest question I have with Rice is that for the fee that’s going to be commanded you could walk into the majority of clubs and take their star midfielder.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The biggest question I have with Rice is that for the fee that’s going to be commanded you could walk into the majority of clubs and take their star midfielder.
Check the West Ham forum. They see him as a god and think it’s worth keeping him and reject the 100 million. They lose the midfield battle pretty much every game with him. I just hope fiorentina beats them as the hype of him winning this Mickey Mouse competition wil be too much

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Check the West Ham forum. They see him as a god and think it’s worth keeping him and reject the 100 million. They lose the midfield battle pretty much every game with him. I just hope fiorentina beats them as the hype of him winning this Mickey Mouse competition wil be too much

What do you see being their favored destination for him?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

What does lose the midfield battle mean to you?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Get dominated most games, being the worst London team in the PL. Lose to Leicester…I mean who loses to friggin Leicester

Do you think you correlate West Ham being a pretty rubbish team too much to one player?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yeah but the majority of them that we could actually sign wouldn't be better than Rice for around 70-80m. You could find good players for 50-60m but with question marks.

Let's have a look at the top teams.

City-Rodri would easily cost 80-90m. KDB 2 or 3 years ago add another 60m on top.

Newcastle- Bruno would easily cost 70-80m.

United- Casemiro cost United 60m. They don't have someone comparable.

Chelsea- they signed Enzo for 108m. They wouldn't sell him for 80m now. And I wouldn't pay it.

Barcelona- Pedri isn't going for less than Rice. Frenkie something similar to Rice but huge wages.

Madrid- good luck trying to get Camavinga who isn't even a star player for them or Tchoumeni for less than 80-100m.

If you are looking for a player who is guaranteed to be better than Rice, is of a similar age profile and has similar experience you aren't getting them for less than we are going to pay for Rice.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Yeah but the majority of them that we could actually sign wouldn't be better than Rice for around 70-80m. You could find good players for 50-60m but with question marks.

Let's have a look at the top teams.

City-Rodri would easily cost 80-90m. KDB 2 or 3 years ago add another 60m on top.

Newcastle- Bruno would easily cost 70-80m.

United- Casemiro cost United 60m. They don't have someone comparable.

Chelsea- they signed Enzo for 108m. They wouldn't sell him for 80m now. And I wouldn't pay it.

Barcelona- Pedri isn't going for less than Rice. Frenkie something similar to Rice but huge wages.

Madrid- good luck trying to get Camavinga who isn't even a star player for them or Tchoumeni for less than 80-100m.

If you are looking for a player who is guaranteed to be better than Rice, is of a similar age profile and has similar experience you aren't getting them for less than we are going to pay for Rice.

Rodri, Pedri and Bruno have no price because they have no replacement in the market. If they had these values, Arsenal should offer 250m for the three... and it will be better than any other midfield combination you can think and the best 250m spend.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

How can he have good conversations but also time is running out because he’s close to signing for Arsenal…

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Bayern can spend £100m for him?
Their biggest transfer is 80m for Lucas Hernandez. I have a very hard time believing that A)Rice would even choose Germany over London and B) Bayern would be willing to spend that sort of money. It just doesn't make logical sense for Bayern to break their transfer record for Declan Rice, particularly when they need a striker. Unless Todd Boehly is signing on as their DOF, I just can't see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom