• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Hard to judge the defensive work of a CB pairing vs. a midfielder, no? I think Rice is genuinely world class defensively, so of course I rate him on par with your best defenders.

I say he's underrated on the ball because people like you consistently call him a useless donkey, yet you accuse me of being hyperbolic. Good stuff.

Top clubs are willing to throw upwards of £100m at us for his signature. It's almost as if he's genuinely an incredibly good footballer, bordering on world class in some areas of his game.

But nah, I'm the one being ridiculous by suggesting he's quality, and not you for saying **** like this:

You always want to look like the rational genius in the room, but you post **** like that and in the same breath put Kolo ****ing Muani above Mbappe and Haaland in your best world XI, yet pretend to be free of bias and accuse everyone else of the opposite.

Bit tiring tbh.
@jones free of bias, lol; the man is a walking bias. I tell you flat out who i hate, he beats around the bush like a passive aggressive old lady at her weekly Rummy game.

I think Rice is overpriced but he is a class player and would improve us. If Caicedo is worth 80 million than Rice is certainly 100 million. Although frankly i feel better players could be had for both those guys at those valuations. Nonetheless the prices are determined by market snd both players would upgrade us

lomekian

Essays are my thing
You think that Xhaka is not worth more than that? I think Xhaka is worth more than 60m. Continue with the thread, I just saw some posts saying that Xhaka leaves because he thinks Rice will replace him. I think he is not better than Xhaka to replace him.
"Tea's gone cold, I wonder why, I got out of bed at all..."

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What reliability status are your dreams on the spreadsheet? @OnlyOne

Dash not sure if you got the memo but…

DistantDelightfulFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom