• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
meme_kid.jpg

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Rice is not all about money, he is English and care about football first
Your obsessed about Rice fs. Never done talking about him being English or Irish or part of the RA or good-looking.

Your agenda is unreal pal. You are literally here 12-14 hours a day.

The bru must pay well in Birmingham/Stockholm or wherever you are from.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Im not disagreeing. But, i find it hard to believe, that a player without CL football in many, many years, would choose to leave for a club not in the CL.

Something must have happened imo, maybe he feels let down by Arsenal going in for Rice after he himself has had a very solid season.

The move just doesn't make sense to me, which is why i think Rice could be close.
Yep, very good point.

Man has gone through the absolute gutter years with us, been hated by the fan base and managed to pull through it. Finally gets recognition and arsenal are back where they’re supposed to be and he leaves?

Na, no chance he hasn’t been told already that he’s being dropped out the first XI next season. Xhaka wants to always play and be involved, hence why he’s going. Who would we be bringing in that would concretely drop Xhaka so that Arteta literally has to tell him this? Can’t think of anyone but Rice.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Im not disagreeing. But, i find it hard to believe, that a player without CL football in many, many years, would choose to leave for a club not in the CL.

Something must have happened imo, maybe he feels let down by Arsenal going in for Rice after he himself has had a very solid season.

The move just doesn't make sense to me, which is why i think Rice could be close.

Xhaka and Rice could easily play together as a double pivot, and we have Jorginho and Partey in the squad who he has shown he can play with, too.

This is kinda odd ngl.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yep, very good point.

Man has gone through the absolute gutter years with us, been hated by the fan base and managed to pull through it. Finally gets recognition and arsenal are back where they’re supposed to be and he leaves?

Na, no chance he hasn’t been told already that he’s being dropped out the first XI next season. Xhaka wants to always play and be involved, hence why he’s going. Who would we be bringing in that would concretely drop Xhaka so that Arteta literally has to tell him this? Can’t think of anyone but Rice.
As I've said before to people on this forum.

Some people are happy to bring the glory/objective to the club but walk away without enjoying its fruits.

Abit like earning money for your family, and letting them spend it and support themselves without taking any for yourself to enjoy in the pub. Selfless act.

I don't think Xhakas objective was to play CL football. He's done that before.

I think it was get Arsenal back there. And he's done it. For him what, the odd game against Madrid, or AC Milan isn't going to mean much to him. He's had major games.

Now it's the time to pursue another goal and maybe try to lift a team (like Leverkusen) from 6/7th to 3rd.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Rice cannot replace Xhaka. Xhaka is miles a better player than him. His advantage is that he is younger.

I say this after I have seen some video compilations, he is a funny player.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Your obsessed about Rice fs. Never done talking about him being English or Irish or part of the RA or good-looking.

You're obsessed about Rasmi. Never done talking about him being Brummie or Swedish or part of a gang or good looking.

You're 12 hours a day here pal. The paella must be good in Belfast or Extremadura or where you from

Erlis

You think that Xhaka is not worth more than that? I think Xhaka is worth more than 60m. Continue with the thread, I just saw some posts saying that Xhaka leaves because he thinks Rice will replace him. I think he is not better than Xhaka to replace him.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You think that Xhaka is not worth more than that? I think Xhaka is worth more than 60m. Continue with the thread, I just saw some posts saying that Xhaka leaves because he thinks Rice will replace him. I think he is not better than Xhaka to replace him.
Maybe you are talking to me and you don't know how to use the quote mechanism.

But Xhaka is not worth 60m.

He never was in all of his career.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

As Declan said up the RA

Erlis

Maybe you are talking to me and you don't know how to use the quote mechanism.

But Xhaka is not worth 60m.

He never was in all of his career.

How is not Xhaka worth 60m when he has proven so many times that he is better than other opposition midfielders who cost more than 60. I do not know why you underrate Xhaka so much after all that background he has in national leagues and internationally.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
How is not Xhaka worth 60m when he has proven so many times that he is better than other opposition midfielders who cost more than 60. I do not know why you underrate Xhaka so much after all that background he has in local leagues and internationally.
Because no one has ever bought him for 60m. You are only worth what someone is willing to pay for you.

Simple really.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

This is done, West Ham just trying to get max value ..but it won't matter, he wants Arsenal.

Rice looks the type that would consider a holiday in Scotland or Wales as "going abroad", so that rules out Yanited as he will never leave London... can't even begin to imagine him playing for a German team like Bayern, ffs.

He will geniunely be retried by the time Sp**s actually get a ****ing manager, so that's them out.

While Chelsea was an option, after what they did to his wife Mount there is no way he joins them now.

He has plenty to improve upon (stopping being a bit of a bellend for one) but Declan does have a lot of potential, Arteta can get the best out of him.

Just to clarify, the laugh is about Sp**s hilarious plight, not the entire post :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom