• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I'm just not getting the Bayern stuff. Fueled by one journalist from Sky Sports DE with every English journalist saying he's not interested. If he doesn't come here it's because City got involved, otherwise he'll end up here.
Apparently that Pletti guy who works for sky (so is basically the German version of the two clowns we have over here), was close to Brazzo. The same Brazzo who apparently had the meeting with Rice and then was sacked.

These reports are still all based on Bayern speaking to Rice. They’re ignoring that Rice has been speaking to Arsenal and United as well - he just wants a move.

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
Im a big supporter of Edu and Arteta, but I would be really let down if they dont close this one out.

All roads point Rice to Arsenal. The Bayern rumours as piss. Bayern will not drop a 100 bomb on a player who has a high risk of not settling in Germany. Tuchel will get the sack if he diesnt wise up soon. Because he is acting like a wally thinking Rice would go and live in Bavaria

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I'd go down for Rice's granny if that makes him come to Arsenal.
go away GIF

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Xhaka washes Rice for any attacking attribute btw.

Long passing? Xhaka
Through balls? Xhaka
Long shots? Xhaka
Crossing? Xhaka
Finishing? Xhaka
Final third runs? Xhaka

I really need people to understand that this belief that he’s been shackled like Yaya is a myth. Not like he played attacking mid in his younger days either, he was actually a CB before.

Find it very hard to accept that he’s had this attacking talent in his locker the whole time and England/West Ham have never experimented with it.

I couldn’t be bothered to explain this, but stating Rice being a better footballer so factually is actually wild.

I would like to see player rankings implemented one day because maybe then divisive players like Xhaka might get some respect.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I couldn’t be bothered to explain this, but stating Rice being a better footballer so factually is actually wild.

I would like to see player rankings implemented one day because maybe then divisive players like Xhaka might get some respect.

How is it wild? Xhaka had 4/5 poor years in the EPL, come on. It’s not wild at all to think Rice is a better footballer than Chaka.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

How is it wild? Xhaka had 4/5 poor years in the EPL, come on. It’s not wild at all to think Rice is a better footballer than Chaka.

I was actually going to leave all the Rice stuff now but I had to comment on this one. Sorry Macho.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don't think Xhaka has ever lead his team to 20 losses in the Premier League with a 14th place finish.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I don't think Xhaka has ever lead his team to 20 losses in the Premier League with a 14th place finish.

I don’t care. More than happy for people to say they believe Chaka is better than Rice but to say thinking the opposite is wild doesn’t sit right with me.

Also if you want me to dig moments out from Xhaka over the last 6 years I could. His last year and a half two years has been really good.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don’t care. More than happy for people to say they believe Chaka is better than Rice but to say thinking the opposite is wild doesn’t sit right with me.

Also if you want me to dig moments out from Xhaka over the last 6 years I could. His last year and a half two years has been really good.
Serious OnlyOne is what AM needed for a long time btw, too many jokers on here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom