• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good shout, cause of how it ended I forgot.
Yeah. Everytime I think of the cons about signing Rice I think about that game. I wouldn't mind that in our midfield at all!

Do think it's much closer between him and Xhaka though, it's interesting to note that as the team has improved, Xhaka has looked a hell of a lot better and actually didn't look out of place with the rising qualities and demands of the team. Think it suggests he was a better player than we collectively gave him credit all along.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This guy is clearly quality with a couple more gears to go up. He has been a shining light in a terribly ****house West Ham side over the last few years, and has been their best and most consistent player in times of struggle.

He can go up 1 or 2 levels in terms of his technical ability and passing range under Arteta in this side IMO.

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Actually think Rice’s conservative passing could actually suit us more than TP’s dynamism in quite a few instances.

Feel sometimes with TP he tries to force the play too much and his passing becomes erratic, which leads to end to end type games. Don’t get me wrong, it’s brilliant when it comes off, but when it doesn’t it causes us big problems as TP is not at the level of the top guys defensively.

I think Rice at DM allows a more attacking LCM option as well.

Considering Europes top clubs are in for him, it would be a massive statement if we can pull this off. Fingers crossed.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ross Barkley without the injuries.
Tall Lee Cattermole.
A slightly less inbred Jay Spearing
CQBVKRPAHBEVBBOLNSPT6DER6Y.jpg

@Riou must be sick.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

This guy is clearly quality with a couple more gears to go up. He has been a shining light in a terribly ****house West Ham side over the last few years, and has been their best and most consistent player in times of struggle.

He can go up 1 or 2 levels in terms of his technical ability and passing range under Arteta in this side IMO.

You hyped Mudryk.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
in the transfer's winter, nobody believe we will spend too much money. But we submitted the first bid around £60m for Mudryk (a young talent) and £70m for Caicedo (who had only one good season). 🤣
With someone like Rice, Edu must understand £70m is not enough for the first bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom