• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
When's the last time West Ham had someone anyone wanted?

100% understand their position. We need to act like a big boy and pay up now.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
No one is posting like this here.

If you’re referring to Twitter, it’s a cesspool full of imbeciles, plenty of them on your side there too.

Obviously I'm exaggerating, but if you look back through this thread you'll find countless of posts belittling and questioning us for simply not finding your bids good enough.

Then you have the "Sack Edu now!" crowd as well, screaming for his head even though almost no business has been done by anyone in the league :lol:

It's a madhouse in here. Add every single Twitter rando getting posted here as well and you have an endless cycle of "this is it!" followed by "WTF Edu?????"

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
If arsenal bid 100m it will be turned down as city interested, hence both will rise steadily to this figure. West ham need to know they are not in control, as they aren't.
What about our bid being turned down & then City don't rebid?🤪🤞
Interesting though that there have been reports of 2 verbal offers.

You think a bid of 85m+ 15m in achievable add-ons gets turned down?🤔

Halcyon Daze

For a club that is supposed to be below you lot in stature and power, we've sure managed to get this entire forum shook beyond belief :lol:

Arsenal: *sends bid*

West Ham: *rejects bid*

This forum: "YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILES AT WEST HAM UNITED! HOW DARE YOU REJECT ARSENAL'S BID FOR DECLAN RICE? WE ARE THE EPITOME OF FOOTBALL GREATNESS, A CLUB ADORNED WITH TITLES AND LEGENDS. YOUR AUDACITY REEKS OF IGNORANCE AND FOOLISHNESS. PREPARE TO FACE THE WRATH OF ENRAGED GUNNERS!"
Don’t think anyone is bashing West Ham in general. The sentiment is that they’re rightly holding out for the best price. Arsenal fans are pure c**ts on social media, yeah, and you’ll get an odd West Ham bashing on here as you’ve already posted. But tbh the anti-Arsenal vitriol is prevalent on your forum, more so than anti-West Ham on here. Stones in glass houses and all that.

Dokaka

Don’t think anyone is bashing West Ham in general. The sentiment is that they’re rightly holding out for the best price. Arsenal fans are pure c**ts on social media, yeah, and you’ll get an odd West Ham bashingon here as you’ve posted. But tbh the anti-Arsenal vitriol is prevalent on your forum, more so than anti-West Ham on here. Stones in glass houses and all that.

I don't post on KUMB, if that's what you're referring to. I don't doubt they're bashing you lot, it's a London "rival" and it feels **** to sell to someone you want to catch up to, however unrealistic that may be.

WiscoGooner8

I wonder what the amount we got for Fabregas would amount to in today’s market? Something tells me if we were the ones selling Rice clubs would just low ball us and if we didn’t accept wait for him to run down his contract and sign him for free.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Tbh, I have no problem with what WHU are doing, and would want us to be doing the same in their boat, albeit in a slightly less flashing of gusset to the paparazzi sort of fashion. They want as much ££ as possible and their fans on the whole want him to go a club they've never given a **** about rather than one who are vaguely rivals.

Reactions: A_G

benjamin86

Established Member
I wonder what the amount we got for Fabregas would amount to in today’s market? Something tells me if we were the ones selling Rice clubs would just low ball us and if we didn’t accept wait for him to run down his contract and sign him for free.
Fabregas said he'd only go to Barcelona and would go on strike if not sold so a bit of a different situation.

ggunner12345

There is a thread called what would they be worth today maybe you should ask about fabregas there.

Halcyon Daze

I don't post on KUMB, if that's what you're referring to. I don't doubt they're bashing you lot, it's a London "rival" and it feels **** to sell to someone you want to catch up to, however unrealistic that may be.
Na, not saying you do, not what I meant. Just saying WHU fans are giving it the biggun too.

Halcyon Daze

Fabregas said he'd only go to Barcelona and would go on strike if not sold so a bit of a different situation.
Hated that, but there’s an element of acceptance as he wanted to fulfil a dream of going back to his boyhood club. But Kos going on strike for f**king Bordeaux boiled my p1ss.

Dokaka

Regarding the reaction from fellow Hammers, I don't think Arsenal fans generally understand how it feels to support a club that doesn't compete for anything 99% of the time and more often than not have to fight to even exist in the big league.

Whenever we have something to get genuinely excited for, be it a first team player, a prospect or a manager, we know everything is on borrowed time. You don't continuously build on a platform; you start building only for the house to get torn down every couple of years. There is no "project", because heavily investing in youth and a young manager at our level comes with a very real chance of relegation and financial ruin.

Selling to you lot kind of hammers home (pun intended) the inherent uneven playing field that football is. There's a ceiling on a club like ours and that fact in itself is frustrating beyond belief, so fans lash out. Rice is loved by everyone at West Ham, but we are so deeply aware of our status within the game that we also acknowledge and respect his wishes to leave.

Whenever you see Hammers online lashing out at Arsenal, it's more often than not anger towards the state of football rather than specific hatred towards another fan base. You are just the most recent example of how we're just generally ****ed and on top of that you happen to come in for our most beloved player in more than a decade.

benjamin86

Established Member
Hated that, but there’s an element of acceptance as he wanted to fulfil a dream of going back to his boyhood club. But Kos going on strike for f**king Bordeaux boiled my p1ss.
Yeah but he should have behaved like Rice and kept quiet to let us get the biggest fee we could.

Halcyon Daze

Regarding the reaction from fellow Hammers, I don't think Arsenal fans generally understand how it feels to support a club that doesn't compete for anything 99% of the time and more often than not have to fight to even exist in the big league.

Whenever we have something to get genuinely excited for, be it a first team player, a prospect or a manager, we know everything is on borrowed time. You don't continuously build on a platform; you start building only for the house to get torn down every couple of years. There is no "project", because heavily investing in youth and a young manager at our level comes with a very real chance of relegation and financial ruin.

Selling to you lot kind of hammers home (pun intended) the inherent uneven playing field that football is. There's a ceiling on a club like ours and that fact in itself is frustrating beyond belief, so fans lash out. Rice is loved by everyone at West Ham, but we are so deeply aware of our status within the game that we also acknowledge and respect his wishes to leave.

Whenever you see Hammers online lashing out at Arsenal, it's more often than not anger towards the state of football rather than specific hatred towards another fan base. You are just the most recent example of how we're just generally ****ed and on top of that you happen to come in for our most beloved player in more than a decade.
Top post.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Look at them ffs. They've completely lost touch with reality. They are saying they want 100m upfront, lmao, no deals are done like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom