• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

He finally snapped:
That read like one of the mod clap backs on AM during the summer :lol:

He's right though, that Özil interview is still one of the best and most eye opening interviews to come from an Arsenal player in recent times I think.

Still, I didn't need the mouthpiece of the club to get on his high horse about this transfer, I support Ramsdale but there is a nuance to the anger/disappointment from most of us. Ramsdale will most probably turn out fine.

BobP

Memri Fan
He finally snapped:
Miss the old Ornstein tbh.

When he was at the BBC and had this as his Twitter dp:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Miss the old Ornstein tbh.

When he was at the BBC and had this as his Twitter dp:

He thinks he's better than he is...ironically, it was Arsenal fans that caused his inflated ego and now he is fighting with them on twitter :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He thinks he's better than he is...ironically, it was Arsenal fans that caused his inflated ego and now he is fighting with them on twitter :lol:
He needs a Herculean ego to defeat that Hydra tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom