• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
50% of the population are women and the fact that not one member of A-M has expressed concern that I might punch up someone’s grandma is extremely worrying.

A-M supports violence against women it seems? Wow.

You couldn't punch your way out a paper bag.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

50% of the population are women and the fact that not one member of A-M has expressed concern that I might punch up someone’s grandma is extremely worrying.

We have unwritten rules fam you know this.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
These deals will be talked about for years as a joke. If we spent 30 on him that 80 million on 2 English players will be legendary of badly run club

every shef United fan seem to think he is level below Henderson who is second choice at United and looked average when he played
Henderson is United's number one now I think? I just put him in my fantasy league team so hope so! @BladeInPeace seemed to rate Ramsdale pretty highly.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Perhaps we all know the reality which is you'd get battered by the grandma and would like to see it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@HairSprayGooners has got fights going on, in separate threads...proper warrior.

Well, unless one is Spray and the other is the younger brother...in which case, proper warriors!

Barry

I wonder what metrics he stands out in.

I’ve heard that xG is yesterday’s data at a lot of football clubs and they’re already onto impact metrics.

Wonder what forms those take though.
Think this is an interesting question to be honest. The article Yousif posted showed that he was top three for U23 keepers looking at PS XG against +/- XG/90... No idea what that means really though 😅

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's Draft so there's no turning back... Just to frame how bad I am at this, also went for Leno as my backup keeper. No-one else touched him, ouch!

Wait if it’s draft surely you’d want Alisson, Mendy or Ederson no?

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

It's Draft so there's no turning back... Just to frame how bad I am at this, also went for Leno as my backup keeper. No-one else touched him, ouch!
He's an alright pick for your main keeper, there is just better value to be had elsewhere for the points Leno/Arsenal defence are likely to get.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

Well there it is the low point of this transfer window - Trilly threatening to buy a shovel to dig up someones grandma to punch them in the face and accusing the rest of us of mysogyny.

Barry

Wait if it’s draft surely you’d want Alisson, Mendy or Ederson no?
Yeah but I left my first keeper pick until the third draft round and by that stage all the good keepers were gone. If Henderson actually starts he should be a solid pick but now I'm starting to worry a bit.

To be honest, my draft team is terrible. I went for Pepe as well, just can't override my Arsenal optimism, even with money riding on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom