• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
If we got 20m for him we're on the right track. We can buy a good right back or loan two talented fullbacks with that money for couple of years.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
If we got 20m for him we're on the right track. We can buy a good right back or loan two talented fullbacks with that money for couple of years.
That's such a losing strategy for a big club. I get it for short term fixes, but a big club like Arsenal shouldn't lean on loans too much. It's a waste of assets.

I'd take the 20m but put it towards signing a good RB to compete with Bellerin.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

His best position is CM, he's not a RB at all, he's quick & got good passes on him aswell, useful on the counter if he is in CM. However, looking at our current financial issues we should sell him, 20-30 will be a good deal if we can get that much. He's a talented player & still young but he's too far down the pecking order in the CM department to stay for our financial problems. I like him but unfortunately it is for the best in both camps.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
If this club were Liverpool, we'd already have Newcastle eagerly awayting to pay us 45 million for him.
Think the agent move is also to get him a move where he's gonna get minutes at CM or possibly RW/RM - wouldn't move somewhere where they're gonna play him all over the shop. I think if they really earmarked him for RB and that's the area they want to replace, we get £20m+ for him and spend up to £10m on Bogle - we have £10m profit and a young talented RB with huge potential.

I'd like to see AMN go to a team like Palace, where they need some fresh energy in midfield IMO. Would thrive there IMO and potentially help take them up a level (if they sign a better CF aswell).

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah that makes it really likely he's gone.. Good luck to him, I hope he succeeds.
I think he will personally. He'll hopefully get a run in the position he actually belongs in and regular minutes. Big shame for me that it hasn't worked out here, but the writing was on the wall for me the second it was decided he should be a full-back. It's a loss we can absorb, we just have to make sure we don't make the mistake with our next batch of upcoming midfielders.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
His position isn't even that important anymore (although that argument could go on for decades). What's important is that if we get a decent fee it's encouraging from a wider perspective. Last summer we got good money for Iwobi, if we can do the same with AMN it establishes a good trend of making profit from academy products that aren't going to be game-changers for us. It's exactly the sort of good business we should be doing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Same agent as Sterling apparently.
Aidy Ward? Kingsley Coman joined him recently too. Ox is with them etc.

I remember during the Sterling/Liverpool saga he was labelled a “problem agent” by the media, now the same media are having discussions related to people like him and how they are viewed.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
£20m seems like good business just gotta hope he doesn't explode playing cm at his new club. Wish him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom