• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topside

Yep just seeing the extended Raya contract option for us but a 3m loan fee thats super business.

I would also expect it helps us with FFP.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Edu has done well. Although that does confirm no more incomings unless there are sales, which I'm sure you've already calculated with your bean counting.
Yes incomings depend on how much we'll get from sales we spent total 200M this summer don't think we'd want be in trouble with ffp last thing we need now we in CL

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Oh look, @Rasmi flip-flopping again. You said Ramsdale was one area we could upgrade on and now you're using it as a stick to beat the club with.
Jesus, Zinchenko and Ramsdale is the 3 I don’t rate in last season starting 11 and I stand by that. All the are not great at the basic of their job

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
They were trying to sign him for 40, but when Arsenal realised Raya was available they elbowed them off the negotiating table.

That's Bayern and now Sp**s Arsenal have shat on this summer. I do think Chelsea made out like a bandit with the Havertz deal though unfortunately.
Think Spuds walked away because it was 40m and Brentford refused to budge.

Edu played a blinder here. That's a fantastic deal in terms of ffp amortisation for us.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Think Spuds walked away because it was 40m and Brentford refused to budge.

Edu played a blinder here. That's a fantastic deal in terms of ffp amortisation for us.

Yeah pretty low risk all round. It's only really ramsdale who's caught the short straw.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

This increases our chances in the FA Cup and Carabao cup significantly as well since GK is a pillar to how we play and we don't lose ability swapping them out.

Our worst team looks something like:

Trossard, Eddie, Nelson
Havertz Viera
Jorginho
KT, Kiwki, Timber, Tomiyasu
Raya

I think that depth is pretty ridiculous but we'll likely never see that team play together since you'd add a few main guys here and there, a little sprinkle I shall say. 🤏
I'd swap Timber for Gabriel

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

To be fair everyone was reporting that (even The Athletic). Could've been a late change to the structure of the deal to give them some flexibility in the market, especially if the bit about it activating the clause if he plays a few games is true.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom