• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The loan to me suggests Ramsdale keeps his place and we won't activate the option to buy, Turner pushing to be first choice at Forest is probably the only reason we are looking at a new keeper this window.

Halcyon Daze

The loan to me suggests Ramsdale keeps his place and we won't activate the option to buy, Turner pushing to be first choice at Forest is probably the only reason we are looking at a new keeper this window.
How can you predict that? This is a shootout. Best man wins. Raya wins, we extend. Turner left because Mikel wanted better competition for Ramsdale imo, and didn’t see Turner as that person to push him. Not because of the allure of Forest for Turner.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Think u undersell raya a bit here my buddy

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think u undersell raya a bit here my buddy

He's a good keeper, same level as Ramsdale.

But don't think he will be worth a permanent transfer come next season, if we are upgrading on Aaron then I would want a keeper that is a known step up.

This still feels like an odd transfer decision for me, ngl.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He's a good keeper, same level as Ramsdale.

But don't think he will be worth a permanent transfer come next season, if we are upgrading on Aaron then I would want a keeper that is a known step up.

This still feels like an odd transfer decision for me, ngl.
Have you heard Brad Friedel talking about this stat company he is involved who does extensive keeper stats covering everything. Raya was 4th, Ramsdale 7th. Top 3 were Allison, Martinez and Leno

Halcyon Daze

Have you heard Brad Friedel talking about this stat company he is involved who does extensive keeper stats covering everything. Raya was 4th, Ramsdale 7th. Top 3 were Allison, Martinez and Leno

Friedel Oficionado:

"When you see the stats, specifically shot stopping and handling which shows where the goalkeeper is parrying the ball out to or holding onto, Raya has much more efficiency. Sweeping is where Ramsdale has the advantage owing to the way Arsenal play and he's very good at it. But Raya's overall stats are very good which will surprise many people.”

Attachments

• IMG_4707.png
    IMG_4707.png
    751.4 KB · Views: 15

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Friedel Oficionado:

"When you see the stats, specifically shot stopping and handling which shows where the goalkeeper is parrying the ball out to or holding onto, Raya has much more efficiency. Sweeping is where Ramsdale has the advantage owing to the way Arsenal play and he's very good at it. But Raya's overall stats are very good which will surprise many people.”
Yeah his stats are great. Shot stopping which is the nr 1 job of a keeper he has huge advantage there

Halcyon Daze

Yeah his stats are great. Shot stopping which is the nr 1 job of a keeper he has huge advantage there
What’s scary is that it’s not even close in terms of stats in that department. I didn’t think Rammers was outrageously shocking there, but our new numero uno looks like it’s a huge attribute. Rammers does also tend to parry into dangerous areas too frequently for me also.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lol don’t tell Arteta that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom