• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The loan to me suggests Ramsdale keeps his place and we won't activate the option to buy, Turner pushing to be first choice at Forest is probably the only reason we are looking at a new keeper this window.
Not so sure about that. Arteta will be ruthless.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What’s scary is that it’s not even close in terms of stats in that department. I didn’t think Rammers was outrageously shocking there, but our new numero uno looks like it’s a huge attribute. Rammers does also tend to parry into dangerous areas too frequently for me also.
Ramsdale has one huge flaw. It’s positioning. He lets in a lot of goals you feel if he saves you wouldn’t say woow. Man City first goal in last league game is perfect example. He gets beaten by a low shot on his near post 25 yard from goal simply because his positioning is off

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Pound for pound, Martinez is the best GK in the league. Massive advantage in penalty shootouts.

Yeah, because penalty shootouts happen really frequently in the PL.

No way he's above Ederson or Allison anyway. You don't see those guys break down crying every 3 minutes either which is a bonus.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah, because penalty shootouts happen really frequently in the PL.

No way he's above Ederson or Allison anyway. You don't see those guys break down crying every 3 minutes either which is a bonus.
Another beg. Carry on like this and you will get put on ignore.

Some of you try to hard to get my attention. You’re boring.

Serious posts only.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Pound for pound, Martinez is the best GK in the league. Massive advantage in penalty shootouts.

I’d agree. He’s simply very strong in all area’s. Very commanding presence. Shame we didn’t make him #1. We wouldn’t have gone on this goalie rollercoaster ride if we had..

REWB

Arteta has to find a way of making him the first choice quickly, he's long kicks even when under pressure are sooo good and accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom