• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners1616

Can't we try to get Frenkie De Jong for a similar fee ?

I mean for 110M£ i need to see a world class player straight away.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Can't we try to get Frenkie De Jong for a similar fee ?

I mean for 110M£ i need to see a world class player straight away.
To know, De Jong's wages is about £400k/week. Its too expensive if you sign Rice with the same fee but and i think Rice will get 170-200k.
The money is not just the transfer's fee, it includes the player's wages too.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Found his highlights:

Ice Cube What GIF

lomekian

Essays are my thing
This club should sack Edu if he can't get Rice.
We was in the top of the table in 249 days and City came and got the title in our hand in one month.
Edu spend 3 months to discuss and structure what we have to paid for Rice, City comes and gets him in one week. I can see its happening
West Ham have explicitly said more than once that they wouldn't discuss bids until after the season, and thanked classy clubs for not doing so. What else can Edu have done? All the reports say personal terms have been agreed etc.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It allows us to play a creative 8 like Ødegaard, and not a box-box monster like Xhaka. So the links to Gundogan make sense, and the "re-training" of Smith Rowe for those areas as well.

What I would like to see though is the brining in of a left footed, highly skillful wide forward like Moussa Diaby. What that does is not only give us rotation/competition for Saka, but it allows us to play with Saka centrally as well.

Think this, for example...

Martinelli---Saka----Jesus----Ødegaard---Diaby
Sorry what formation is this :lol:

I was thinking
Rice-Ødegaard
——Caicedo

If you get another attacking eight how do you squeeze them in? But yes, I’ve wanted Saka centrally for a while now. Still think it’s the position that could get the absolute most out of him.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
The speed of the bed-wetting from some on this forum is astonishing. Random twonk on twitter cherry picks inconclusive meaningless waffle from 2nd rate journalist that potentially challenges our plan if true and more in motion than even either suggests....."oh know the sky is falling". If this were medieval times, some of you would be straight off to give you savings to kiss some bones in a church every time you heard a loud noise...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Check the comments.

If we pull this one off folks, you will see genuine panic starting to emerge. Which is what I hope we do.

All this disrespect of kids peaking and all other rubbish needs to end fast.
Would be good to be true which is why it won’t happen.

Our last too good to be true transfer was Alexis and even in that window we still left some holes unfilled (Cc @Riou)

Hate to be a downer but typically with Arsenal, if the transfer business is genuinely exciting then it’s not happening I’m afraid.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

I was thinking
Rice-Ødegaard
——Caicedo

If you get another attacking eight how do you squeeze them in? But yes, I’ve wanted Saka centrally for a while now. Still think it’s the position that could get the absolute most out of him.
Oh no, not this again.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

I was thinking
Rice-Ødegaard
——Caicedo

It can look like this...

Rice
Tomiyasu--Gabriel---Saliba---Caicedo

or..

Caicedo
Kiwior---Gabriel--Saliba--White

or...

TP5
Tierney--Kiwior---White---Caicedo

The point Im making is, you have 5 defenders who give your 5 attackers more freedom to combine attack. Im not saying there will be spaces between our lines, Im saying that you'll have defenders who can cover space, just like how Guardiola said towards the end of City's season.

My ideas anyway, could be complete BS.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pep "Yeah, we are taking Rice...we will let you have Kalvin Philips though!"

Arteta and Edu...

7983yt.gif

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I really don’t think Guardiola cares or fears Arsenal enough to spend 100M on a player he doesn’t need.

He has no track record of that either.
Exactly. City have money, but they don't hoard players to spite rival clubs like Chelsea do. They operate with more intelligence than we give them credit.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Check the comments.

If we pull this one off folks, you will see genuine panic starting to emerge. Which is what I hope we do.

All this disrespect of kids peaking and all other rubbish needs to end fast.
If we get both Rice and Caicedo along with a decent backup for Saliba we are in serious business.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
City Supporters are such clowns. If you actually watched Ornstein in the segment he said that, there was nothing whatsoever concrete about their interest. He simply said that it was a possibility and Arsenal would work to get it done quickly. Everything he said about it ended with Arsenal being the favorite to sign him, furthest along and in the drivers seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom