• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
And he gets back in form by playing which he wont with us. Edu has to give Arteta a clear choice. You either include ESR in the deal or you keep him and he is your new nr 8. Arteta clearly is a hoarder and want to keep everyone. His comments end of the season needing 24 players to compete were laughable
Maybe a loan for a the 1st half of the season is an option? Ya can't have it both ways tho.
24 players may be overkill but people talk squad depth & pep being the maestro? I think 18-20 top players must be the aim.
Kalvin Phillips this season probably got less time at City than ESR and they gave best part of 50m for him!
Man U have people collecting big money & not being played.

Don't even start on Chelsea ffs.

benjamin86

Established Member
I’m reading it now and woow. You would think they talking about prime zidane. One of them wrote he should sign extension with release clause only for city and real as only they can guarantee him titles. I get loving a creative attacker. But the boy is essentially a very good water carrier
It's not even like he's an academy product, he joined West Ham from Chelsea at 15 where he'd been since he was 7.

(I do think "water carriers" are slightly underrated- look how bad Liverpool have got since losing Wijnaldum and the decline of Henderson)

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I would immediately terminate negotiations if any of those were offered to me. :lol:
Would you say Pepe is better than Glenn Helder btw?🤣
Younger viewers won't have a clue who helder was lol. Graham was probably more demanding of wingers than Arteta
Anders Limpar was top quality but Graham questioned his workrate.
What would the sauce boys have made of Graham lol

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Maybe a loan for a the 1st half of the season is an option? Ya can't have it both ways tho.
24 players may be overkill but people talk squad depth & pep being the maestro? I think 18-20 top players must be the aim.
Kalvin Phillips this season probably got less time at City than ESR and they gave best part of 50m for him!
Man U have people collecting big money & not being played.

Don't even start on Chelsea ffs.
Arteta outside of Europa league doesn’t start esr. Both Nelson and Vieira has been used ahead of him when for this season

City has 18 players pep used and has no problem starting in league games. To keep esr and have Ødegaard start every league and CL game is not depth. Like I said Arteta should be given the choice if you want two midfielders esr has to go. If you keep him you get rice and you use esr

But if Arteta gets his wish esr, Nelson and Vieira stays and an 8 is signed. This is waste of resources

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
West Ham need to shut the **** up and get whatever they're given the broke b*tches. Never seen a club act like nitties in the transfer market buy players on consignment then after paying not even half try run off.

Need Hatchet Harry from Lock Stock and 2 smoking barrels to come visit David Gold and beat him to death with one of his own dildos.
Calling West Ham broke *****es bro?🤔
PREM is the money king at the mo. They sat slap bang between both the Milan clubs.

Attachments

• screenshot16863144739999144045342018551313_copy_1080x611.jpg
    screenshot16863144739999144045342018551313_copy_1080x611.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 14

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We're really getting some flak on the Knees Up Mother Brown forum, no idea why we've rubbed them up the wrong way. Never seen them as any sort of rival....the Trevor Brooking goal being slightly before my time.
Maybe with all the celebrating over the conference win unfortunately the local distributors have run out of pie & mash & jellied eels?🤔.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
We're really getting some flak on the Knees Up Mother Brown forum, no idea why we've rubbed them up the wrong way. Never seen them as any sort of rival....the Trevor Brooking goal being slightly before my time.

90% probably haven't watched the progression this season. Its somewhat understandable, a large proportion of football fans only watch their team and then tune into talksport, Sky and hear things like Arsenal bottlers etc.... and buy into it.

Thos who really watch football know we are on the up.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Nobody is paying 110m for him
United or the idiot at Chelsea would. I don’t care about him being English. We should not pay over valuation for any player. Chelsea and United’s massive outlays have them where in the table. I would have no problem walking away if we don’t have a reasonable valuation of the player. We have always been the cheapest of the big clubs when it comes to transfers. You don’t want the reputation of an idiot with too much money in business. Let Boehly pay a premium for every transfer that is what you get by being the big money trendy buy club.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

United or the idiot at Chelsea would. I don’t care about him being English. We should not pay over valuation for any player. Chelsea and United’s massive outlays have them where in the table. I would have no problem walking away if we don’t have a reasonable valuation of the player. We have always been the cheapest of the big clubs when it comes to transfers. You don’t want the reputation of an idiot with too much money in business. Let Boehly pay a premium for every transfer that is what you get by being the big money trendy buy club.
Im confident its done, i aint worried.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Next season Casemiro is gonna go into some filthy tackles pick up a few reds and they’ll realise they need a young DM but it won’t be till 2024 imo.

Rice is coming here, it’s all basically agreed.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Next season Casemiro is gonna go into some filthy tackles pick up a few reds and they’ll realise they need a young DM but it won’t be till 2024 imo.

Rice is coming here, it’s all basically agreed.

Yeah I can’t see Rice going elsewhere, more meant Rice and Kane are 100% Fergie signings he would have made had he still been managing.

Utd without a top striker just isn’t really United. I used to say that about us but after years of Giroud and admittedly Lacazette we can’t really say that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom