• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
When you imagine this fraud started regularly for our club for 5 years and even captain for a period 🤢🤢🤮🤮
And there are people who will still find ways to defend him. Xhaka should write a book about how to hack it in a big club while being a ****ty player. One chapter about how to act like a leader without being one, one about how to pad up stats to look good, how to play victim card when there is criticism. I would pay to read that. Pretty sure it will help in my career too.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Was walking around the pitch in fear that running or trying to get involved might cause his house keys to fall out of his pocket
One can understand that. He made a big deal about the great manager Mourinho wanting him in Roma and the deal is already in trouble because they won't pay more than 13M. The last thing he wants now is to lungs into a tackle as usual and get a red card or concede a penalty. That would send Roma away packing if they haven't already.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If there was one performance you didn't want to dye your hair to make yourself stand out even more :lol:

This game fortunately won't have any effect on his transfer fee though.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
For the people saying we should ask more than £15 million, your head needs a wobble. This guys SUCKS. He’s getting bosses by the Italian team and you think Roma would buy him for anything more?
Considering that Locatelli and Barella are valued around 50m each 15-17m would be about right.

What do you expect him to do. Soyunu is a good defender he was made to look ****e by the Italians.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Manberg and Kash are saying he had a good game aren't they? I honestly blocked them so im guessing. Something along the lines of the team letting him down and how the rest of us are happy they lost so we can blame it on him?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Manberg and Kash are saying he had a good game aren't they? I honestly blocked them so im guessing. Something along the lines of the team letting him down and how the rest of us are happy they lost so we can blame it on him?
They are awfully quiet. @kash2 is doing some halfhearted trolling and @Theresa aka @Manberg1 through ∞ is nowhere to be seen. Might have been banned again. It's difficult days for the Xhaka Defence League...

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
No
Considering that Locatelli and Barella are valued around 50m each 15-17m would be about right.

What do you expect him to do. Soyunu is a good defender he was made to look ****e by the Italians.
Value means nothing in international football. Why would It? Countries don't buy players.
As for Xhaka, if you want a big money move to Roma, you should not disgrace yourself. Poor showing from him today. Lots of jogging around and some silly passes going astray. He loss the ball today and Italy almost scored from it.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
They are awfully quiet. @kash2 is doing some halfhearted trolling and @Theresa aka @Manberg1 through ∞ is nowhere to be seen. Might have been banned again. It's difficult days for the Xhaka Defence League...
Leave Manburg alone. He's currently brushing up on his Italian while dying his hair blonde. He just messaged me asking how do I say "Xhaka is better than De Rossi and Totti?'

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Xhaka's market value is whatever club (s) are willing to pay for him.

Kind of shows up some of the more vociferous Xhaka lovers that think he's a super player when there's only one club seriously wanting to buy him....And they only want to pay a pittance for him.

Top class players get more solid interest in them than Roma and a bit of sniffing around from Hertha.

Anyway, £15m and lets get it over and done with for everyone's sake.
There is obviously truth in that & the simple fact is we have made some poor decisions on players over the last few years & we are now trying to clear up the mess. Having to give away Özil, Musti etc & getting buttons for some other money signings shows the state of the squad & the job required,
I still say the initial offer was pretty insulting though for a captain of his Country who was a regular & had decent season.
But we are in a situation where a lot of our players are not good enough to take us to the next level and difficult to move.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just googled the same thing too out of curiosity. My FBI agent is probably thinking I'm taking acid for typing that down. If I sectioned any time soon, you'll know what's happened.
The agents are knocking on my door now and activating the nano bots from the Pfizer Covid vaccine I sense! Got to run!!!

TakeChillPill

Established Member
If you look at the bid just in the context of him being a 28 year old Swiss captain with 200+ appearances in the PL it does seem very low.

On the other hand, you factor in he only has one serious suitor in Roma, there's not competition for his signature. Italian clubs are generally notoriously tight money wise at the best of times, that's without factoring in the Covid affect. He's basically become a meme to a lot of the wider football community ( Getting bantered off on Twitter by Augsburg for example) Since he came to the PL he's made more mistakes leading to goals than any other player (8)

You'd probably think closer to £20m is more fair, but £15m wouldn't be too bad.
Its because the club was blessed with the ultimate wheeler dealer in Wenger who bought and sold players particularly from 2006-2014 at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom