Granit Xhaka (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by American_Gooner, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

Just shows his mentality that he wants to leave to be honest. Always banging on about being a fighter and never giving up and as soon as it ain't going his way he wants out. :lol:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out mate.

lufere7, truth_hurts, roz and 2 others like this.
  2. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

I have seen injured players get overrated during their time on the sidelines, but this is the first time I have seen a player getting booed for playing badly make people overrate him!

3. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

We should have thrown our hat in the ring for Idrissa Gueye, ffs. Sold for 30 m, exceptional start at PSG. I rate him almost in the same bracket as Ngolo Kante

4. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

I must say I have often wondered about this 'warrior' narrative spewed by his fans. Never seen it myself. His comments, actions and demeanor portray his weasel like nature very clearly.

RacingPhoton likes this.
  5. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

I've never been a Xhaka fan and always felt he wasn't what we needed or he just wasn't good enough. Losing the captaincy and falling out with the fans would never have happened if he had been a success here. He could have sworn at the crowd and got away with it if he was one of our best players but he's not. He gets more stick than most players and there is a reason for that, he's a poor player who's been at fault many times! Sell in Jan along with Mustafi!

6. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk The Reason We're Out of Europe

I'm happy that Xhaka has come to the realization that his place is not here & never will be.

But this has been tempered with the news that those vultures at Barca are circling over Auba, who quite obviously loathes playing for the bum in chief and who can blame him.

7. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Was thinking of this the other day and yep, had a Vieira or Adams done it it would've been quickly smoothed over. Certain players will always have more credit in the bank with fans due to their ability or just what they've already done at the club. Just the way it is.

Riou likes this.
  8. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

Was linked to Inter last summer (50m) and now with Newcastle. (A bag of chips probably)

Arsenal fans

[​IMG]

Balboa likes this.
  9. MaraDon

MaraDon Wants you to learn about football

matic.

10. every little thing

every little thing Well-Known Member

Thought the fans were very happy when the season we bought xhaka, mustafi and lucas Perez:lol:

11. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Best part of £100m for those. Yikes!

12. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

Really don't care if we lose him, not sure what he really adds to our midfield that we can't easily replace? The only problem is we won't get a good fee for the guy now.

13. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Only thing I see, and the hope of which is Guendouzi replaces it, is his ability with a long ball and switching play to the opposite side of the pitch. This was a common problem I had with Arteta - never went with the long ball like Fabregas.

14. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Jury Lite II

Do you cry when you have to throw away $hItty nappies that you paid for? Point being, Arsenal fans paid for him, Arsenal fans are disposing of him. Why would we care? :lol:

Mark Tobias likes this.
  15. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Jury Lite II

Happy that the manager seemed to be addressing issues... I guess.

16. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Could Never Wifey An Opp Thot

Death threats probably don't seem so bad if the other choice is Steve Bruce's Newcastle.

Artisan likes this.
  17. pikey2000

pikey2000 Well-Known Member

Was speaking more in jest than seriousness. FWIW I think Nzonzi is a decent player but considering his age and the fact Emery may not have much time left i'd suggest we look elsewhere.

18. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Feel the football world doesn’t know what to make of his true level.

Linked to Bayern and Newcastle at the same time is bizarre :lol:

19. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

20. Balboa

Balboa Well-Known Member

None of us know anything about what is going on in this man's mind. Many showing absolutely no compassion whatsoever. Stone age stuff.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019