• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

João Félix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Chelsea needs a number 9. Still dont understand why they need Felix or Mudryk. Felix doesnt have pace and is too weak.
Why do we need Felix? I don’t get the Arsenal and United fans who think because they were linked with a player first others don’t have the right to look at him. Chelsea are 10th and need better quality attackers. So I don’t blame them looking at Felix or mudryk. They are really struggling attacking wise

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Todd will panic now he got good relationship with mendes Chelsea will panic and pay 15M without option to buy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is there option to buy after they pay 11M? If no then im glad we didn't get him even if we desperate to add in attack

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Never liked Felix anyways.

The Office Reaction GIF

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The fact that Felix has snubbed us is not a good start of this window for the worst director of football in the league. Mudryk alone would be utter ****.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
In regards to Joao Felix - It would've been nice to have him based on his potential but him liking the project at Chelsea is hilariously bad and unbelievable PR. They stumped the cash, that's it. I have no idea how he even improves Chelsea's issues. Might as well give us Auba back on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom