• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
When did 90min.com become a trusted source lol?
£25m for the poor man's Dele Alli would be great business. Doubt it's happening though.
90min.com is tier 1
shocked-for.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So about 40m sold Guendouzi 10m Mavropanos 5m obligation for those who confused and willock 25m and 70m spent. We managing the budget well there should be more sales to come i won't be surprised if we got more sales our net will be just about 70m or under.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If we use that £25 million on Ødegaard, Ramsdale or Abraham we have taken a massive step backwards. It has to be used for Onana, Maddison or Martinez.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Another terrible deal, well done Arsenal. I'm sad about this, but regardless I hope that Joe is a success next season at Newcastle.

We need to reinvest that fee into a midfielder asap now.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I could even make peace with this if I had any faith in those in charge to make good use of the money received from this transfer. Sadly Ramsdale, Ødegaard and Abraham are most likely on the menu.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
It's a risky move sale for sure, and the worst part is that players that need to go like Nketiah, AMN, Nelson, and a few seniors, will remain at the club. Willock was an easy sale, but as soon as things get trickier, they've failed offloading players.
For me, I was hoping Xhaka would go first, followed by Bellerin, those were important sales that Edu failed to complete
I like Joe but we have got a decent fee.
All the players you mention would likely go if we get decent offers.
What do you seriously expect Edu to do? Go and hold a gun to peoples heads until someone agrees to pay good coin for all our players? 😱 😄

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He will never be like Yaya as he doesn't have the technical ability.
Im still pissed with Arsène for not signing Yaya 😄 .
Kolo even brought him down here on trial ffs.
Remember that and being linked with Kompany all the time for a couple of seasons when we were still a big club & they both ended up as the major building blocks for Oil FC.:facepalm:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It's all very well saying it's a good fee, and it is, but what we do with it is another matter. What also looks really bad on Arteta is it's another young guy going out while we have some oldies still hobbling about.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Selling the top scoring English CM and the potential next Lampard for 20m is utter madness. More so when we trash like Xhaka, Partey and average mo in CM.

:lol:

22m+ is a very decent fee. Our youth setup is starting to produce serious revenue streams which is something a self sufficient club desperately needs. That's Iwobi, Bielik, Willock fetching us around 70m. Add to that potentisl sales of Nketiah (hopefully) and AMN/Nelson and we're looking close to 100m from youth products in the past 3 years.. Very good job!

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Liverpool do x y and z we need to do thst. We do it and it's daggers out. Getting rid of young talent incompetent failure of a manager.

Some people need a look in the mirror and need to get real. We just signed Esr (one of our top young talents) upto a new contract. Saliba is on loan he hasn't been sold. Arteta in his first season of professional management won the FA Cup. Does he need to improve, yes absolutely. But take off the blinkers. Joe Willock wasn't gonna feature for us. And when he didn't and we kept him everyone cries in 12 months why didn't we accept the 20m on offer?

Take the cash, move on, invest it, improve the squad and see what happens. Enjoy the ride. If not get off the ride.
Please stop it with your reasonable post on here
If you cant at least make the effort to have a decent meltdown and scream you are done with club ya can fook right off!!! :p

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Nice to see there actually is a sell-on clause in the deal. Let's hope it's not 1 %.

My guess is that the club didn't see how Willock fits our tactics, and that Azeez will be our next development player for the 1st team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom