• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we paid 72 for pepe we can do that with Havertz the problem at the moment we bit declined from what we were before so we'll someone can convince the likes of Partey or Havertz to join.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If we paid 72 for pepe we can do that with Havertz the problem at the moment we bit declined from what we were before so we'll someone can convince the likes of Partey or Havertz to join.

No offence but they arent coming to us. Arsenal is no more than a mid table team at the minute with no huge signs of improvement.

Theres easily 10-12 clubs more attractive than us at the minute.

Fans need to stop talking about these types of players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No offence but they arent coming to us. Arsenal is no more than a mid table team at the minute with no huge signs of improvement.

Theres easily 10-12 clubs more attractive than us at the minute.

Fans need to stop talking about these types of players.
That's why im saying we declined so unless there no big competition on these players we'll have good chance but if clubs who are more financially stronger than us we got zero chance.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
That's why im saying we declined so unless there no big competition on these players we'll have good chance but if clubs who are more financially stronger than us we got zero chance.

Partey and Havertz will have a queue of clubs lining up for them.

I think after this corona virus has settled Man United will emerge a huge force again unfortunately. They've already invested in key areas and look like money wont be a huge problem for them even after this situation.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Partey and Havertz will have a queue of clubs lining up for them.

I think after this corona virus has settled Man United will emerge a huge force again unfortunately. They've already invested in key areas and look like money wont be a huge problem for them even after this situation.

It would be interesting to find out what would make them a sudden force after years of mediocrity, and where these key areas are exactly.

Havertz is a dream and would demand tremendous money to sign. If we somehow get this player, Partey and a ready made CB we could touching on the next dimension as soon as next season.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
He wouldn't pick us over Bayern. I doubt United will go for him because Bruno's sort of filled that gap for them. Liverpool might but Klopp doesn't go out and spend money on people he's not sure of. I think most of his more expensive signings have come from inside the Premier League, not outside it. City don't need him. Barcelona won't go for him, neither will Real, at least not now.

But it all comes back to he won't pick us over Bayern.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It would be interesting to find out what would make them a sudden force after years of mediocrity, and where these key areas are exactly.

Havertz is a dream and would demand tremendous money to sign. If we somehow get this player, Partey and a ready made CB we could touching on the next dimension as soon as next season.

If Man United have had years of mediocrity how would you describe what we have had?

Man United generate income for fun. Money isnt a problem for them. If they are able to pitch a decent enough project to a player the signing fee, and the wages will come.

Could United afford to spend 250m on 3 players in the summer. Probably. Could they attract a better calibre of player than us? Probably. Could that help make them stronger and closer to the title than us? Yes. I'm not saying they will win the league. But with 3 top additions that realistically United could buy they could come close. Unfortunately.

Add Partey, Sancho and another decent defender and Uniteds team looks pretty good. And those signings are not unrealistic.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If Man United have had years of mediocrity how would you describe what we have had?

Man United generate income for fun. Money isnt a problem for them. If they are able to pitch a decent enough plan to a player the signing fee, and the wages will come.

Could United afford to spend 250m on 3 players in the summer. Probably. Could they attract a better calibre of player than us? Probably. Could that help make them stronger and closer to the title than us? Yes. I'm not saying they will win the league. But with 3 top additional that realistically United could buy they could come close. Unfortunately.

Edit: Broader community, apologies for going off track a bit. Feel free to ignore this post and move on.

For starters we are not talking about Arsenal here, we are talking about Man United. So your first paragraph is moot.

Second paragraph, an if statement. If Man United have money, which we know they have and have had for years, and if a player comes along then they will make a plan. Fair enough and likely true, but you still dont substantiate what is will be different and motivates some change or advantage once the global shutdown lifts. I suppose to help understand your statement better we could say that the financial devastation may leave behind a smaller pool of competing clubs, but that remains to be seen at the top tier level. So I conclude that your second paragraph says nothing.

Third paragraph. If you are comparing United's financial clout with ours then yes there is a case to be made about them standing a better chance of improving their side beyond ours next season. However the possibility has always been there and it hasnt translated to them showing their superiority over a season, and I substantiate this by concluding that in the Premier League since Sir Alex has retired, United have finished below us six times out of seven. So, yes your if statement may apply when the comparison is made against Arsenal based on their potential, but how does it tie in to them being a force next season.

Look, I get that you are trying to be some voice of sobriety, or reason or bad news or whatever you trying to sell bud. But to me it comes off as talking nonsense for the sake of being contrarian or whatever. If you dont like Arsenal or want to put the fans in their place and help them realise that we are now a midtable club, come out and say it and substantiate. I promise you that directness and openness would come off as far more coherent and intelligent sounding.

Last edited:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
For starters we are not talking about Arsenal here, we are talking about Man United. So your first paragraph is moot.

Second paragraph, an if statement. If Man United have money, which we know they have and have had for years, and if a player comes along then they will make a plan. Fair enough and likely true, but you still dont substantiate what is will be different and motivates some change or advantage once the global shutdown lifts. I suppose to help understand your statement better we could say that the financial devastation may leave behind a smaller pool of competing clubs, but that remains to be seen at the top tier level. So I conclude that your second paragraph says nothing.

Third paragraph. If you are comparing United's financial clout with ours then yes there is a case to be made about them standing a better chance of improving their side beyond ours next season. However the possibility has always been there and it hasnt translated to them showing their superiority over a season, and I substantiate this by concluding that in the Premier League since Sir Alex has retired, United have finished below us six times out of seven. So, yes your if statement may apply when the comparison is made against Arsenal based on their potential, but how does it tie in to them being a force next season.

Look, I get that you are trying to be some voice of sobriety, or reason or bad news or whatever you trying to sell bud. But to me it comes off as talking nonsense for the sake of being contrarian or whatever. If you dont like Arsenal or want to put the fans in their place and help them realise that we are now a midtable club, come out and say it and substantiate. I promise you that directness and openness would come off as far more coherent and intelligent sounding.

Edit: Broader community, apologies for going off track a bit.

What an utter load of rubbish you talk.

I made an opinion that I believe that after all this Man United may become a force. I'm free to express any opinion I wish. That is what a public forum is for is it not?

Manchester United generates it's own money. And huge amounts of money. Its arguably the biggest club in the world in terms of marketability. So while some clubs may suffer the effects of this United probably wont suffer as bad, therefore giving them a strong position in the transfer market and being able to seal those deals that rival clubs cant do.

City has their own problems regarding financial fair play etc, Chelsea too dont seem to be able to throw money around the way they used to which meant they could keep up or spend more than United to compete. Sp**s wont do anything in the transfer market which leaves Liverpool. Who may dominate for the next 4-5 years but that still doesnt mean that United cant get close or challenge. Which is ultimate what I was suggesting.

Getting back to Arsenal what I dont understand is why fans are even wasting their time mentioning top tier players when we are a mid table club.

Does it not annoy you to see fans genuinely thinking that we can attract these players. Just deluding themselves that we are something that we arent. It bugs the life out me. Same delusional crap.

Partey will not be joining Arsenal.
Havertz will not be joining Arsenal.
Maddison will not be joining Arsenal.

The list goes on.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

What an utter load of rubbish you talk.

I made an opinion that I believe that after all this Man United may become a force. I'm free to express any opinion I wish. That is what a public forum is for is it not?

Manchester United generates it's own money. And huge amounts of money. Its arguably the biggest club in the world in terms of marketability. So while some clubs may suffer the effects of this United probably wont suffer as bad, therefore giving them a strong position in the transfer market and being able to seal those deals that rival clubs cant do.

City has their own problems regarding financial fair play etc, Chelsea too dont seem to be able to throw money around the way they used to which meant they could keep up or spend more than United to compete. Sp**s wont do anything in the transfer market which leaves Liverpool. Who may dominate for the next 4-5 years but that still doesnt mean that United cant get close or challenge. Which is ultimate what I was suggesting.

Getting back to Arsenal what I dont understand is why fans are even wasting their time mentioning top tier players when we are a mid table club.

Does it not annoy you to see fans genuinely thinking that we can attract these players. Just deluding themselves that we are something that we arent. It bugs the life out me. Same delusional crap.

Partey will not be joining Arsenal.
Havertz will not be joining Arsenal.
Maddison will not be joining Arsenal.

The list goes on.
Bookmarked this. #NobodyIsSafe #Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom