• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Havertz would be worthy of whatever price tag he fetches, very special talent. Has the composure of someone that has been playing at the highest level for 10 years, probably has the ability to play in a wider role as well.

I really like Neres, was linked with a move to China in January though, would certainly take him if we can’t get someone like Pepe. Not seen enough of Nkunku to judge him but I think he is a completely different player to Havertz?

Havertz is the exact player we should stay away from. Too slow, doesn't defend. Aouar is roughly the same age, has the same attributes and talent offensively but puts in a shift defensively.

HBL

Established Member
Havertz is the exact player we should stay away from. Too slow, doesn't defend. Aouar is roughly the same age, has the same attributes and talent offensively but puts in a shift defensively.

:lol:

I'm sorry but that post is just incorrect and anyone that watches the Bundesliga regularly will be able to tell you that.

Then again you've gone from saying Pepe wasn't good enough earlier in the season to wish listing him now...

I can go into detail if you want but Havertz and Aouar are completely different players, I have no idea why you're comparing them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This guy look German ramsey a midfielder who run from deep to score goals and assists would definitely get him the problem he'll cost us too much money

Malky

Established Member
With the amount of positions needing addressed this summer, isn't a guy like Havertz already out our price range?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Havent heard of this lad before, but this is what I see him described as.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
So we'd be replacing Özil with a young Özil?
He’s much more similar to Dele alli than Mesut like @dashsnow17 said earlier in the thread. He’s also playing as an interior in a 433 next to Julian Brandt at the moment so he’d be able to play there as well if we move away from 4231.

Goonerozil33

Excellent player technically, fast and growing strong. The only problem is how similar he looks like mesut Özil. He looks very much a final third player but with goal scoring ability and maybe the physicality. Not sure if he is good in deeper positions against superior opposition. He is definitely better that Özil when played deeper.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yh I don’t really get the Özil comparisons. Just cos he idolises him doesn’t mean he plays like him. Seems to me like a midfielder who gets on the end of moves with end product. If we’re losing two big guns at the heart of the team in Özil and Ramsey then Havertz is a superb replacement, if you can get him. Undoubtedly one of the best young players in Europe.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Kills Smith-Rowe. Would show that we don't see him as having a huge future. I'd rather our big summer signing is somebody ready to take the league by storm instantly ala Van Dijk, Aubameyang or Bernado Silva, but at the same time we need to be investing in the best young talents as well.

truth_hurts

Ghendouzi, Smith-Rowe, Nelson, Saka, Havertz? and Nketiah would be an exciting group of young players.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yh I don’t really get the Özil comparisons. Just cos he idolises him doesn’t mean he plays like him. Seems to me like a midfielder who gets on the end of moves with end product. If we’re losing two big guns at the heart of the team in Özil and Ramsey then Havertz is a superb replacement, if you can get him. Undoubtedly one of the best young players in Europe.

To be honest I watched about 30 seconds of a YouTube video and saw he was left footed and technically good so jumped all they way to conclusion land

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
To be honest I watched about 30 seconds of a YouTube video and saw he was left footed and technically good so jumped all they way to conclusion land

His stats are quite clear, he scores more than he assists. So seems more of a Deli Alli/Ramsey than an Özil. Although he can also make key passes.

We only have two goal scorers and they play in the same position. Adding Havertz and a goal scoring winger would really enrich the attack.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Kills Smith-Rowe. Would show that we don't see him as having a huge future. I'd rather our big summer signing is somebody ready to take the league by storm instantly ala Van Dijk, Aubameyang or Bernado Silva, but at the same time we need to be investing in the best young talents as well.

Don’t agree that it kills ESR. We had Özil and Ramsey in the same squad for years, plus people like Cazorla, Rosicky, Wilshere and Mkhi. Replace Özil, Ramsey and Mkhi with Havertz, ESR and Iwobi. Seems fine to me.

truth_hurts

Same age, play in the same position. It would be like signing a 60m gk and suggesting that Leno has a future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom