• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
It worries me that no other club is interested
Why? It’s hardly a surprise given he clearly wants to come to us and has done for some time? Bit like being concerned that no one else was in for Fabregas when he went to Barcelona (though admittedly not that extreme)

DuBB

It worries me that no other club is interested

I'm not worried. Clubs have needs, wants and strategies that differ from each other.

Does it worry you that we're not in for Enzo Fernandez? He's a good player but we're not in for him. We didn't bid for Nkunku and other than Chelsea nobody else made serious strides towards him. Doesn't mean he isn't good.

I think one thing journos and Twitter ITK's have done by focusing on specific players during windows is they've narrowed the casual fans scope of who is out there. The players we talk about or know or are linked to aren't the only good players out there or even available. Focusing on if other clubs want a player you want does nothing but add to banter when CLUB X gets them over CLUB Y.

Good example of that is Gakpo - Liverpool got him over United, which was fun for a few Tweets and laughs, but when the dust settles, it's only Cody Gakpo. When the Liverpool squad is fit he'll be a cameo/rotation option, so what was the fuss about really?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Why? It’s hardly a surprise given he clearly wants to come to us and has done for some time? Bit like being concerned that no one else was in for Fabregas when he went to Barcelona (though admittedly not that extreme)
All the other clubs who enquired were told by his agent that he only wants Arsenal. Pretty much everyone has accepted that.

In other words, yes like Fabregas.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I just thought about this, considering how annoying chelsea and United are when it comes to desperately tryna sign any player for any price, it’s strange they haven’t been linked at all.
Neither have the money currently with other needs I think. Besides Arsenal is currently very attractive option with a chance for the title, and otherwise great upward trajectory. Mudryk wants Arsenal and no one can blame him. Plus there is Zinchenko which can matter a bit too.

drippin

How fkn great is it that you can write this now with a straight face?
Yeah, and Arsenal looks locked for UCL next season which can't be said about Chelsea or United. Especially with January backing from Kroenke.

Very attractive, and even Felix likely would want Arsenal loan over those others. Tables have turned greatly, long may it continue.

Arsenal4life14

Chelsea got Nkunku for just over £50m, Who played in a better league than Mudryk, Has more experience, and better stats, I get he's a bit younger but that doesn't warrant the extra 30/40m. The problem is he's been hyped up so much that Shakhtar have now slapped an extra 40m on his price, No doubt a year ago he would have been sold for 50m.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Thats utter nonsense.
The Edteta signings:

Cedric = Not good enough.
Mari = Not good enough.
Willian = Not good enough.
Gabriel = Good enough.
Runarsson = Not good enough.
Partey = Good enough after being not good enough for 2 years.
Ødegaard = Good enough.
Ryan = Good enough i guess.
Nuno = Not good enough.
Lokonga = Not good enough.
Ben White = Good enough after being not good enough for 1 year.
Ramsdale = Good enough.
Tomiyasu = Good enough.
Vieira = Not good enough.
Marquinhos = Not good enough.
Matt Turner = Good enough.
Jesus = A mixed bag imo. Not sharp enough in front of goal but will still say good enough.
Zinchenko = Good enough.

A lot of crap as you can see.
Yes. Yes you are a lot of crap. We see it clearly.

DuBB

Chelsea got Nkunku for just over £50m, Who played in a better league than Mudryk, Has more experience, and better stats, I get he's a bit younger but that doesn't warrant the extra 30/40m. The problem is he's been hyped up so much that Shakhtar have now slapped an extra 40m on his price, No doubt a year ago he would have been sold for 50m.

Christopher Nkunku would have gone for more in the summer or this past January but he and RB came to an agreement to give them one more year in exchange for a lower release clause/handshake deal to let him go for a reasonable fee the next summer. Which is why a player linked with Chelsea since December '21 signs a new deal in June '22 at RB only to be announced 5 months later as a Chelsea signing for summer '23.

It's beat for beat the same thing Haaland and Dortmund did, which is why City only paid £51.2m for a player who is easily worth triple the price. Dortmund wanted one more year to extract what they could from him on the pitch, and in exchange he got the exact move he wanted for a reduced price.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It is becoming a little annoying that these cpubs keeping harping back to some desperate figure the two Manchester clubs slap down. When you can easily point to numerous better players going for less.

Ødegaard was under 40M without a buy back clause ffs. Jesus similarly was under 50M.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we can't compare transfers because each one have their own situation Mudryk just signed new contract few months ago either way we'll have to pay 50M or more in summer Shakhtar in comfortable situation and they know english clubs have money they'll try get the maximum

drippin

It is becoming a little annoying that these cpubs keeping harping back to some desperate figure the two Manchester clubs slap down. When you can easily point to numerous better players going for less.

Ødegaard was under 40M without a buy back clause ffs. Jesus similarly was under 50M.
Jesus had a year in contract. Ødegaard 1 or 2 years.

Mudryk has until 2026.

Makavelii

Thats utter nonsense.
The Edteta signings:

Cedric = Not good enough.
Mari = Not good enough.
Willian = Not good enough.
Gabriel = Good enough.
Runarsson = Not good enough.
Partey = Good enough after being not good enough for 2 years.
Ødegaard = Good enough.
Ryan = Good enough i guess.
Nuno = Not good enough.
Lokonga = Not good enough.
Ben White = Good enough after being not good enough for 1 year.
Ramsdale = Good enough.
Tomiyasu = Good enough.
Vieira = Not good enough.
Marquinhos = Not good enough.
Matt Turner = Good enough.
Jesus = A mixed bag imo. Not sharp enough in front of goal but will still say good enough.
Zinchenko = Good enough.

A lot of crap as you can see.

Wow. That's a really dumb post on several levels.

Pretending you didn't just call Jesus a failure signing among other stupid calls for a moment - This is still be hugely successful rate for transfers.

No club gets every transfer right. There's always a degree of chance and a a lot of signings that don't work out perfectly. They don't have a crystal ball to see who will work out.
If anything your list shows how well Edteta are doing.

Put your agenda away and enjoy that we're doing well.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Wow. That's a really dumb post on several levels.

Pretending you didn't just call Jesus a failure signing among other stupid calls for a moment - This is still be hugely successful rate for transfers.

No club gets every transfer right. There's always a degree of chance and a a lot of signings that don't work out perfectly. They don't have a crystal ball to see who will work out.
If anything your list shows how well Edteta are doing.

Put your agenda away and enjoy that we're doing well.
Cant do that cuz that person is not an Arsenal fan. Adding them to my block list now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom