• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

One thing that isn't being mentioned much is that it's virtually impossible for Shakhtar to sign a replacement right now, so Mudryk is worth more to them than he otherwise would be
Why is it virtually impossible? There was a rumour about them scouting some winger from Brazil. And why can't they use January transfer window?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He’s worth every penny.

To Shakhtar certainly, not us. We have other important concerns to deal with aside from Mudryk.

Losing Partey for an extended period jeopardizes our top 4 plans, let alone any ambitions for the title. His replacement/back-up is of greater import.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They have to sell.

1) The club owe 50 million euros worth of damages to Fifa.
2) They don't have another player currently worth that amount.
3) Mudryk has his highest value as of right now. He can't play in any competition that will increase his value. Eg.a world cup
4) Arsenal walked away from Martinez when the fee got to high. We will do the same here.
5) As much as Shakthar want to make out they are talking with other clubs. I highly doubt they are.
6) Mudryk wants us.

I think we will make one more offer and then walk away. Them citing Grealish publicly is nonsense.
Good points. Them citing Grealish who has done it in EPL and is HG is alarming because it suggests they don't know basic transfer logic.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
To Shakhtar certainly, not us. We have other important concerns to deal with aside from Mudryk.

Losing Partey for an extended period jeopardizes our top 4 plans, let alone any ambitions for the title. His replacement/back-up is of greater import.

There’s no way we’re signing an adequate Partey back-up in January, mainly cos it’s so hard to find one. We were linked to Danilo, maybe they go for him, but that’s a project player, we haven’t been linked to any CDM who could adequately deputise for Partey this season.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

There’s no way we’re signing an adequate Partey back-up in January, mainly cos it’s so hard to find one. We were linked to Danilo, maybe they go for him, but that’s a project player, we haven’t been linked to any CDM who could adequately deputise for Partey this season.

Yeah, think it's pretty clear to me we're finishing off our summer plans from last year which was to bolster the attack with a wide player. We extended Elneny for a reason and only really pushed for a CM when he got injured.

Felix is an opportunity that has only arisen through injury and Atletico wanting to let him go.

africe

Good point. But don't Shaktar play in Poland? I imagine money can play a part.
I'm not 100% sure on what the arrangement is, maybe some of the other teams in the Ukrainian league still play in Ukraine? I imagine some players will still be fine with playing them but they'll need more money to tempt them, so it makes sense to maximise Mudryk's value

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm not 100% sure on what the arrangement is, maybe some of the other teams in the Ukrainian league still play in Ukraine? I imagine some players will still be fine with playing them but they'll need more money to tempt them, so it makes sense to maximise Mudryk's value

They play UEFA games in Poland cos Western Europeans are p*ssies. They play league games in Kiev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom