• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 102404

Keep seeing quotes from Shaktars ‘CEO’.
Not even sure if they are real or just made up.
If they are true, a running commentary from one side of the negotiating table suggests to me that we’ve never even been in touch or are not in the slightest bit interested in being extorted and have walked away from an initial enquiry.
We must remember that the ITKs literally know nothing. No more than an average Joe on the street.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
They're 5 points behind Dnipro-1 with one game less played. It's not a given if they sell their best player.
How is the league even running currently; what happens if an incoming rocket/missile alarm goes off halfway through the game!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Our luck they became s**t this season
It makes him more expensive for sure. This season UEL money, winning Ukrainian league money and next season UCL money.

Not sure how much that is in total though. All those will be at risk if they sell him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It makes him more expensive for sure. This season UEL money, winning Ukrainian league money and next season UCL money.

Not sure how much that is in total though. All those will be at risk if they sell him.
Think they'll just want more upfront likely will accept something close to 50M€ plus 15M add ons.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ngl not really fan of how Shakthar or even Mudryk have been conducting themselves. Instead of speaking privately, they’ve both opted to put this on loudspeaker with the CEO saying “I’ll speak to them in 5 mins” and leaking everything to the media 💀

Kind of glad we have entered an era whereby players have to think twice before signing long term deals. Clubs like this wannabe Napoli and many others will be on the ropes soon when their star players walk out for free.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Ngl not really fan of how Shakthar or even Mudryk have been conducting themselves. Instead of speaking privately, they’ve both opted to put this on loudspeaker with the CEO saying “I’ll speak to them in 5 mins” and leaking everything to the media 💀

Kind of glad we have entered an era whereby players have to think twice before signing long term deals. Clubs like this wannabe Napoli and many others will be on the ropes soon when their star players walk out for free.
That’s my issue with this as well. Shakhtar have resorted to trying to test the market to create a bidding war.

Mudryk obviously wants to come to us but I hate it when players drive the narrative with their behaviour. It’s disrespectful to their current club. Reminds me of the Hleb situation who tried to engineer a way out of the club at the time and now regrets leaving Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

that's mean they desperately want bidding war and more money. alot of CEO like that the quicker we get this done and move on the better.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Like i said before 65-70 will be the figure if we go for it. If the club is serious we will pay.
After record spending since 2019/20 season it says something that the club is willing to splash another £50m+ in the January transfer window. The Kroenke’s are on a roll. Carry on like this and this year won’t be a one off.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It worries me that no other club is interested
I just thought about this, considering how annoying chelsea and United are when it comes to desperately tryna sign any player for any price, it’s strange they haven’t been linked at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom