• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal4life14

I see nothing but facts here. we’re about to buy a future world beater and some fans aren’t excited. The mind boggles.
How on earth is it a fact that he's going to win a ballon d'or? It's no guarantee he will even succeed in the PL, better players have come here and failed than him. I don't think it's a case of fans not being excited but more so worried about the price tag as it could have massive implications on our future spending if he does not succeed. Were not capable like other clubs to fork out 100m on a player every transfer window. If spending 100m on him means we couldn't get a Partey replacement I can see why fans would be against spending 100m on a position were not even in desperate need of.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I mean they have the fact that Muddy just signed a new deal till 2026 with a 130M release clause.
Yeh that's literally the only thing they have. Player is constantly flirting with us and declaring how he wants to join, he plays for a cash strapped club in a farmers league, and hasnt been playing anywhere near long enough at any where near the top level to justify such a silly price tag.

You will come back and say he is contracted at the club until 2026 so they can do what they want. But my point is that most clubs are way more reasonable in this scenario, they however seem to be trying to play this like an Aulas or De Laurentis would except they have much less right to considering their stature and league.

Fair play but its a massive ball ache and not a common scenario in this kinda situation.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Another potential Ballon d’Or winner in our ranks alongside Martinelli, Saka and Ramsdale.

De Zerbi officially signed off on this one. @Rex Bezos what we saying?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Honestly the only thing left is for him to pull up at London Colney, Odenwingie style.
Could also take it to the court of human rights & complain about not being allowed to exit a war zone.

tbf if he cited that foreign players were allowed to leave for free & he wasnt perhaps could have a case.

Welcome to our new free fab feb signing

asylum...Oops
ARSENAL Seeker Mykhailo Mudryk :applause: :signing:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Another reason why the fee quoted is so ridiculous.

Mudryk has made only 66 total senior appearances.

Anthony had made around 107 before joining Man U.

Gapko 120 before joining Liverpool

the touted grealish price obvs has added English tax & dont forget he had made over 200 senior appearances before going to City.

I get someone is gonna bring up Madrid buying a brazillian kid but its not the ;norm'

You cannot compare to outliers.

ash_rasul

the touted grealish price obvs has added English tax & dont forget he had made over 200 senior appearances before going to City.

I get someone is gonna bring up Madrid buying a brazillian kid but its not the ;norm'

I'm pretty sure they are just anchoring their valuation higher to try and extract the maximum fee from us. Fair play.

I would take their numbers with a pinch or two; certain there is some middle ground there to be explored. Though we shouldn't bend over for them for sure.

Quietly confident this one happens.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure why people are freaking out. It’s not even January and we’ve already had an opening bid turned down, negotiations are obviously at an advanced stage. Shakthar are rightfully trying to get as much money as possible for him, it’s their job as the selling club…

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Exactly. One point is also that those Brazilian wonderkids are very young so even if not fully firing, they have more resale value still.

Vinicius Jr. was 45 million euros. Endrick 72 million euros 4 years later, even younger and still doing it in men's games.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not sure why people are freaking out. It’s not even January and we’ve already had an opening bid turned down, negotiations are obviously at an advanced stage. Shakthar are rightfully trying to get as much money as possible for him, it’s their job as the selling club…
Yeah it's totally normal that first offer is refused. The price difference is 30 million pounds though.

So Arsenal will only make 1-2 offers more and move on. That's the fear here I assume.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

And Endrick has about 10 appearance and he cost 60 million. Talent is not decided in games. Everyone could see Anthywas way overpriced and he didn’t have the physicality or pace to hurt defenders in the PL and most United fans don’t even rate him. Mudryk has the pace and the size to really be physical player in this league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom