• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

With Muddy Ryk doing too much online and all the middlemen Wenger would have walked away from this I'm sure.

Definitely a different Arsenal.

It's weird, I thought attitude was really important when assessing potential signings under this regime. This guy has red flags all over in that regard.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's weird, I thought attitude was really important when assessing potential signings under this regime. This guy has red flags all over in that regard.
It's pretty understable for him wanting a move out of Ukraine. He also extended so his club will make good money. He could have easily ran it down.

He really likes Arsenal so there's not really big risk he will force himself out.

I assume he extended with a promise for a move (maybe they didn’t discuss the transfer fee), and even now he is willing to stay there and respect his contract. He has said so. He only twerks some online.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This isn't a championship manager computer game.

Liverpool won the league with the likes of Origi, Minamino, Lovren, Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliot and Neco Williams.

Whoever isn't the preferred choice out of this guy or Martinelli won't be happy and will gone in 2 seasons if not sooner.
You will also remember that the season after, when Liverpool had a few injuries, they fell away to **** compared to what they had done before.

They also know the need to have plenty of high level squad players. Gakpo, Jota, Nunez, Firmino, Dias into 2 positions ensures you have plenty in reserve to compete on 3 or 4 fronts.

Ideally Mudryk, Martinelli, Saka, ESR when fit all rotate between 2 positions. Enough games and enough big games (CL) to keep players happy and eager to make the spot their own.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
It's pretty understable for him wanting a move out of Ukraine. He also extended so his club will make good money. He could have easily ran it down.

He really likes Arsenal so there's not really big risk he will force himself out.

I assume he extended with a promise for a move (maybe they didn’t discuss the transfer fee), and even now he is willing to stay there and respect his contract. He has said so. He only twerks some online.

This. If he downs tools for shakhtar on the pitch then I don’t want anything to do with him. No signs of that at all is there?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Ps: all you man hating on my boy coz he’s “disrespecting” Shakhtar. Would you have said “no” to Suarez coz of this?

Would you ****. And that Suarez move was for a step up. Mudryk to Arsenal isn’t a step up, it’s a boosted turbo lift. Give me a break…

drippin

This. If he downs tools for shakhtar on the pitch then I don’t want anything to do with him. No signs of that at all is there?
No way to know because their season continues in 1,5 months.

That's one of the risks Shakhtar take along with a bad injury, if they demand too much.

drippin

I mean they have the fact that Muddy just signed a new deal till 2026 with a 130M release clause.
Jean Pyerre from Gremio has 103 million pounds release clause. Doesn't mean anyone will ever pay anything close to it.

Farmers can try to ask for silly money of course.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Jean Pyerre from Gremio has 103 million pounds release clause. Doesn't mean anyone will ever pay anything close to it.
I know the clause means nothing as Donetsk are willing to negotiate a lower price, bu if they wanted to play hardball they have the clause to protect them, aswell as the 2026 contract.

Sparrahork

Ps: all you man hating on my boy coz he’s “disrespecting” Shakhtar. Would you have said “no” to Suarez coz of this?

Would you ****. And that Suarez move was for a step up. Mudryk to Arsenal isn’t a step up, it’s a boosted turbo lift. Give me a break…
Agent zin will be helping get this over the line. Mudryk wants a move to a team who play a style he likes and have a fellow Ukrainian he looks up to so as to assist blending him in.

Shakhtar will be aware that whilst they can push for a big transfer, the Ukrainian league is seen by many as a stepping stone. If they push too hard players may think twice about joining in the first place.

I still think mudryks advisors should have enforced a lower buy out clause given the league he plays in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom