• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Nah, we're a no frills people. It's picanha, rock salt and the grill and that's it.

I don't mind sauces, but never really understood American's facination with with putting stuff like A-1 on steaks and such.

Not that I don't enjoy Trumpland Barbecue, but a good cut and a good fire should carry it far enough.
Well a good brisket or ribs cooked for 8 to 12 hours in a good smoker is something delicious to be fair. In Mexico we have something similar called barbacoa, which is very different from barbecue.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's see what they gonna do. Barca will tell him to wait until they have 50m to spend i guess.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea doesn't seem in for Raphinha Matt law say they targeting Dembele and Richarlison.

About Sp**s they negotiating with Richarlison but they far from Everton valuation.

Wiltord's left boot

Let's see what they gonna do. Barca will tell him to wait until they have 50m to spend i guess.
I'm not sure that we would make a bid without Raphinha/Deco confirming that he would be open to a move. Will be interesting to see what Barcelona do. They probably find the cash from somewhere but you'd imagine we can outbid them if we really want to.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Don't see the reason going to Barcelona to meet just call their DOF and ask if they gonna afford to pay up 50M or not.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm not sure that we would make a bid without Raphinha/Deco confirming that he would be open to a move. Will be interesting to see what Barcelona do. They probably find the cash from somewhere but you'd imagine we can outbid them if we really want to.
We don't bid if the player not keen to come here like you said Barcelona media all but give up about Raphinha Barcelona simply don't have 50-60M and they just want to buy Lewandowski who will cost them 50m.

Malky

Established Member
We don't bid if the player not keen to come here like you said Barcelona media all but give up about Raphinha Barcelona simply don't have 50-60M and they just want to buy Lewandowski who will cost them 50m.
They really are the dumbest club on the planet and it's no surprise they're in such a financial mess.
Strapped for cash, so is it really in their best interest to spend the £50-60M they can actually get for transfers on a 34 year old? :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They really are the dumbest club on the planet and it's no surprise they're in such a financial mess.
Strapped for cash, so is it really in their best interest to spend the £50-60M they can actually get for transfers on a 34 year old? :lol:
Need to upgrade Auba. ;)

Seriously, I don't doubt much that Lewa can be a top striker a few more years.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They desperately want him i don't understand why their focus should be to improve defense and midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom