• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
The Pepe amnesia on here is hilarious. 1 or 2 appearances and you'll all remember what he's like and why he's not good enough. Yes, he's talented, but this hasn't been a good fit for him, at all. Half the time he doesn't know what he's going to do, he's 27 now, this isn't changing, hence he's much more suited to a different league, with more space, or a pure counter attacking team in the PL.

You can't seriously have watched Raphinha over the last two seasons and Pepe over the last two seasons and think Raphinha wouldn't be an upgrade.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I hope he can be that match-winner when things aren't going our way and turns up on the big occasions like Alexis did so many times before.

Also, this is one of my favorite clips:

Match-winner they say…
giphy.gif

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I'm calling it now. We won't buy a left 8 and everyone will lose their minds. Saka will play there and absolutely explode.

Martinelli/ESR-----Jesus/Eddie---Raphinha
----------Saka/Lokonga--Ødegaard/Vieira
------------------------------Partey
Saka and Vieira/Ødegaard in central midfield together? Sounds like something off of Fifa mate, no offence.

Way too lightweight.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It’s crazy raphina will go for 65-70 million pounds but it’s been written off that we can get 20 million for Pepe. Only hope is a loan with option to buy supposedly. We understand his weaknesses but surely there are mid table clubs in the PL who could do with that level of output and imagine if he exploded again like at Lille under the right structure.

His value has tanked completely mainly due to the fact he never plays. Didn't play at all in the league last season, the season before was kept on the bench in favour of grandpa Willian. He's been such a non factor that we simply cannot expect anyone to pay serious cash for him because the whole world knows we want rid.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Would have been a god awful signing. How Everton are about to get £60M is beyond me.

Chelsea and Tottenham could probably get him for less than £60m especially with Everton breaching FFP.

I preferred Richarlison when he was at Watford tbh. Looked more of a threat back then, nowadays he’s just another defensive attacker.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea and Tottenham could probably get him for less than £60m especially with Everton breaching FFP.

I preferred Richarlison when he was at Watford tbh. Looked more of a threat back then, nowadays he’s just another defensive attacker.
He still very good player if not for him Everton would been relegated. Punchable face tho.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He never really kicked on for me. I don't see any stand out aspects to his game, and couldn't tell you his best position. Has the ****house trait though. 60m is ridiculous for him imo.
The values is ridiculous even for Raphinha but this is market. I don't think Richarlison has best position but can play free role upfront

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I see quite a few people on here have never seen Richarlison play :lol:
Incredibly frustrating to watch, but effective. I have no doubts he would have scored 15 or so goals for us from LW, just because of how much we cross the ball from the right and how good he is at attacking the ball.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Saka is our main stay and golden boy in the RW position. His output has been improving hand over fist and he’s ready to become one of the best and the envy of the PL in that position. He’s better than Raphina as well imo, so messing with Saka or even the slightest suggestion of moving him to the left makes me feel violently sick.

I don’t see any possibilities or answers by adding Raphina, so I really hope this goes nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom