• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They think everyone just bends over for us all the time, rather than us just being quality.

I reckon in their sick little heads they think we didn't really go unbeaten in 2004, teams just choose not to beat us when they easily could have!

Biggest joke fanbase of a supposedly "big" club 🤣

Fabregasm

They think everyone just bends over for us all the time, rather than us just being quality.

I reckon in their sick little heads they think we didn't really go unbeaten in 2004, teams just choose not to beat us when they easily could have!

Biggest joke fanbase of a supposedly "big" club 🤣

Best thing they keep lamenting on their unlucky "loss" and injuries to Chelsea game or they will be right up there in the title race with us. Conveniently ignoring how crappy they are playing even with their full 1st team in fit now.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

19k post member talked total sense, and 15k post member replied with total nonsense. :lol:

"I think this post isn't going to age well." (Your own post?)

"I think it's now or never." (Same as last season?)

"I don't think there spending is sustainable." (Didn't buy anyone in January & a very responsible club.)

"Here's my alternative scenario if the don't win the league this season" (I'd say rather alternative reality.)

"Saka goes to Real and Saliba to PSG." (Even though they just renewed.)

"Arteta goes to Barcelona." (Where have I heard this before?)
Deuterz said:

Liverpool, Newcastle and West Ham away are in that run. They scored 13 goals against them in total.

They’ve got a VERY realistic chance of a PL going forward, even if not this season. Klopp stepping down + Pep winding down a bit.

Fans need to accept this. They’re by far best placed as the rising side and their core is young and improving. They have owners prepared to spend 100m on players to make the difference.

We need to hope our project accelerates and we back it fully because right now we’re relying on two clubs who are likely to have a downturn.
Shotgunofmichalebrow replied:

I think this post isn't going to age well. I think it's now or never. I don't think there spending is sustainable and its a logical fallacy to simply belive by dint of some imagined decline in Pep and Liverpool losing Klopp they will automatically fill the void. Here's my alternative scenario if the don't win the league this season...Saka starts to have real chronic injury issues as he has been over played and fancies a move to a less testing league...say joining Bellinham. Saliba wants to go to PSG. The window of opportunity closes and Arteta starts touting for the Barca job as we go past them....who likes my alternative?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Before the game

Woolwich v Brentford is only ending one way..... Just a matter of time till Brentford capitulate

1-0
****s sake

Switching back to Rugby

Brentford you Muppets

And there it is. Game over. Time to turn off.

Ha!

I switched on just as they scored.

That's quite enough of that.

Well Toney isn't gonna score against this lot.

He prob has a few quid on him being in the Champions League next year.

Jesus... It's all just so mind numbingly predictable...

I'd love to see the spoiling tactics Brentford that turned up against us .... But it seems they're more interested in getting their shirts autographed at FT than actually giving ArseAnal a scare...

I'm getting bad vibes about this season .. it feels ... Arsey!

Don’t bother watching Woolwich until city match. Best we can hope for is injuries.

Going for a city win tomorrow as our best hope to stop them

1-1
1-1?! :levylol:

Dear god Ramsdale.

Why was he rotated … is Raya injured?

The ****s will still win but that was funny.

Ramsdale is always the gift that keeps on giving. Feel like Brentford can get something here.

I am not watching & won’t turn on unless Brentford are 2-1 up with 1 min to go!
It’s crazy because if you look at arsenals starting 11 & bench it isn’t amazing or anything. Obviously good but not great. Part of the reason I think the league is a lot weaker now.

Toney is a **** and won’t score against Woolwich because he thinks it will help his move there.

Don't know how you guys can watch these ****s - it's bad enough just checking the score updates.

Inevitable is bound to happen. At least Brentford haven't rolled over like so many useless opponents of late.

Ffs don't want to get invested in this game but the blatant gooner cheating going unpunished has done my head in

Pressure is on Woolwhich now, typical game for them to bottle it.

2-1
Yep of course

Uhhh, he shouldn't even be on the pitch or something...

And there it is

Jammy little ****s

Should have been carded about five times ...but nothing.

Precisely why I am not watching these ****s live.

These ****ing Sky cowards not talking about the dive and deserved red card.

The ****ing football Gods don't listen to us!

Wankers

It wasn't a case of IF, it was WHEN... and THAT'S what's so ****ing annoyingly inevitable about it.

****s

At least this game will have unsettled them and put a spoke in that energy wave they were on.

All I, realistically, hoped for tbh.

That goal was probably the most inevitable goal to happen this season. Do Woolwich play any teams that are not down the bottom🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s bent.

Wrestlemania nonsense for Sky

Just have to hope Frank goes nuclear about that dive and non red

I'm pretty sure he'll wish Arteta the best, and say they are the best team they've faced all season...

****ers

Wrestling's better... The good guys eventually win in the end.

........Unlike this **** shower.

Football can be sickening watching teams like that win when it's fortunate that the ref ****ing bottled a massive decision.

Then the same player goes and scores the winner.

And to cap it all the rapist comes on

I think they're going to win the league.

I'm just going to accept it to try and dull the pain.

MNF guest this week is Ian Wright, last two weeks on there it's been Gael Clichy and Thierry Henry. ****ing Gooner coverage everywhere!!!!

Yup!!

To be fair, Havertz could've gone down on the referees daughter live on TV in the 69th minute and he'd have got away with it!

It's not just bent, or corrupt... It's just plain wrong, and (5 year old me talking now) SO UNFAIR!!!!!

It's all lining up for the biggest NLD in years... we could be the ones to **** uk their title chance

Lets hope man city win it. They are cheats and its better for the cheats to win in this case then Woolwich or liverpool.

Good systems really help cover up ****e players and help ones who are lost get found.

Havertz has been ****ing muck for a long time including the start of this season but being around competent players who can make up for you mistakes seems to have helped him excel.

In other news, not my spot, but someone in the pub pointed out that Havertz looks like a Holocaust prisoner.....

I didn't know whether to be offended or laugh... 'cos he does a bit!

Synical

Miss Superstitious

"Sir Ledders said:
Lets hope man city win it. They are cheats and its better for the cheats to win in this case then Woolwich or liverpool."

Thos poster is a pathetic manchild

Synical

Miss Superstitious

"1882 said:
In other news, not my spot, but someone in the pub pointed out that Havertz looks like a Holocaust prisoner....."

"I didn't know whether to be offended or laugh... 'cos he does a bit!"

Wow. Just wow.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Top_Spur said:
MNF guest this week is Ian Wright, last two weeks on there it's been Gael Clichy and Thierry Henry. ****ing Gooner coverage everywhere!!!!

Yeah, so crazy that players who won trophies are on tv talking about a title race. Maybe Sol Campbell will be a guest and they can feel included. 😏

Phomesy said:

Yes because that will change the result. Maybe they should go nuclear about us winning the league at the sh*t heap 20 years ago. Maybe the PL will take the trophy back.

nicoclaesen said:
That goal was probably the most inevitable goal to happen this season. Do Woolwich play any teams that are not down the bottom🤣🤣🤣🤣

We just battered Liverpool 3 weeks ago. The Spuds haven't played against a team with a positive goal difference since December 3rd and they've still lost ground to us.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Top_Spur said:

Yeah, so crazy that players who won trophies are on tv talking about a title race. Maybe Sol Campbell will be a guest and they can feel included. 😏

Phomesy said:

Yes because that will change the result. Maybe they should go nuclear about us winning the league at the sh*t heap 20 years ago. Maybe the PL will take the trophy back.

nicoclaesen said:

We just battered Liverpool 3 weeks ago. The Spuds haven't played against a team with a positive goal difference since December 3rd and they've still lost ground to us.

So what you're saying is that Sp**s are absolute pants?

I've got to say, Bruce, you're more Inspector Gadget than Batman these days :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

So what you're saying is that Sp**s are absolute pants?

I've got to say, Bruce, you're more Inspector Gadget than Batman these days :lol:
I can't solve what isn't a mystery.

Happy Batman GIF

Malky

Established Member
I see the delusional ****s have moved on from “ every team rolling over “ for us, to the idea that we’ve got the refs in our pocket and it’s corrupt.
Did they miss the obvious pens we weren’t given yesterday? Or the blatant time wasting Brentford were allowed.
Hard to take this lot talking about Havertz cheating seriously when they have Son and used to have Kane diving Atleast once a game and calling it “ clever “
14 points behind us though! :lol:

Hard to take this lot talking about Havertz cheating seriously when they have Son and used to have Kane diving Atleast once a game and calling it “ clever “

Son trying to injure the player every other game and cry about it. Harry Kane with that dangerous push into the jumping opponent can end their career. Do they also condemn that?

Also, isn't this the modern football in a nutshell that Kai did? He tried to win the foul there. Almost every forward at every club does it. Cheating or not, hate the game not the player.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I see the delusional ****s have moved on from “ every team rolling over “ for us, to the idea that we’ve got the refs in our pocket and it’s corrupt.
Did they miss the obvious pens we weren’t given yesterday? Or the blatant time wasting Brentford were allowed.
If we beat teams 6-0 - opponents roll over for us, if we beat them by 1 goal margin - VARsenal

Them's the rules for the spuddies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Remember Son got a penalty from a Holding tackle that did not even hit Son at all?

Spuds fans are absolutely stupid, low iq animals

Topside

For a so called big club to only win the league twice is embarrassing.

Sunderland 6 times, Sheffield Wednesday 4, Huddersfield Town, Blackburn Rovers 3 have won it more.

Tottenham on 2 with Preston, Derby, Portsmouth and Burnley.

Quite telling.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom