• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gn1212

Just an observation that the incomings and outgoings link up pretty closely. To put that another way, we seem to be completing signings where we have already freed up the squad space (maybe Tavares is an exception but surely Kola is out the door this time). It's odd we haven't prioritised an AM though, unless that is linked to the ESR contract renewal or some other factor (like waiting on City for the Grealish transfer, Madrid on Ødegaard etc)
Probably waiting on Ødegaard. I also assume the alternatives(sounds like it's Maddison) are gonna be pretty expensive too so it's likely gonna be done at the latter part of the window. I don't expect important news on AM till late July. GK, CM and outgoings seem to be the priority now.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Probably waiting on Ødegaard. I also assume the alternatives(sounds like it's Maddison) are gonna be pretty expensive too so it's likely gonna be done at the latter part of the window. I don't expect important news on AM till late July. GK, CM and outgoings seem to be the priority now.

Ødegaard already said he's not coming back.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Still don't get why we're putting up 50M for a defender with all the other holes we have in the squad.

Alexs

Because we’ve got £150m for other stuff and Arteta would look stupid letting Saliba go otherwise.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Still don't get why we're putting up 50M for a defender with all the other holes we have in the squad.

Because the inability to play out from the back consistently has been one of the biggest hole in Artetaball. Arteta seems to think White will solve that problem the way our other defenders can't. Personally I am not sure it's worth it but there's no point in having Pogba in our squad if we struggle to get the ball to him.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
So tap in merchant. But surely he must've got the confirmation from someone else then ?

It is actually hard to derive the quality of Fabrizio's own sources from past years.
What might have been true for him last year could already be wrong this window.

What we do know is that his popularity has gone through the roof and with it, he's most likely gained a lot new sources. It's evolving for him all the time due to his newly gained fame.

He's certainly been stealing stuff from others over the past 2-3 years though.

All that being said, it actually doesnt matter.
What he has proven to be good at is to know when a source, his own or a copied info, is correct.
That alone makes his posts worthy and credible for us.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Like all of our other issues, the answer is that we're run by incompetent grifters trying to pull the wool over the eyes of supporters so they'll renew their tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom