• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That’s a serious opening bid, and I can’t see it being too far off their valuation. Expecting this to get done.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really can't believe they want something close to 50m. The English clubs do know how to bully top 6 clubs they know we'll end up paying close what they asking

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He’s young, English International and plays in the PL, there is a premium for each of those it seems.

45M is a decent deal.

I was very high on White last summer, wanted him really bad for like 25m we could've had a deal.
Heared about his inability to win headers and got a bit afraid, with 45m POUNDS, you just feel there shouldnt be any question marks for obvious weaknesses, especially since he's not done anything big yet either.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

What does Saka go for? At the end of the day their both young English players who are full internationals playing every week in the PL. They’re on the same level as potential imo.

Jakarta

He’s young, English International and plays in the PL, there is a premium for each of those it seems.

45M is a decent deal.

If he played in France or Germany, he would cost 20m max.

35m is a fair deal, but anything north of 40m is a bit of a rip off.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Think 3ATB is a real posibility next season. It's also the only formation Arteta had any success with.

I lowkey wouldn't mind that, would actually really love to see Saka at LWB again and Tierney is great at LCB.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
I remember how this forum creamed it's pants when we signed mustafi in fact ..

Indeed:

em9999

My rainbows
I said

Didn't this geezer already play in the prem a grand total of one game for villa... Now call me senile but is he really worth 30 million

Am I missing something
you are senile.

Was the response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom