• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Anything that benches Holding is good for me. Now sell Rob so that we have White, Saliba, Gabriel and Chambers battling it out for the two CB spots.

Use the money to buy a ****ing CM.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Would you be less offended if I had called you djflick? Trying to find a middle ground when people go full "no links"...
Manchester United Idk GIF by UEFA

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Anything that benches Holding is good for me. Now sell Rob so that we have White, Saliba, Gabriel and Chambers battling it out for the two CB spots.

Use the money to buy a ****ing CM.

Holding is not leaving. Arteta rates him and he is now one of the senior leaders in the squad. Depending on the England-Germany game, white won't be here for pre-season.

As it stands, Mari-Holding will be our starting CB pairing for the beginning of the season.

He even got his transplant paid by Arteta after he got made vice-captain.

Saliba is gone, fren. It's time we move into the acceptance stage.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Good player, hope he does well here.

Spending £50m on what is actually one of our stronger areas of the pitch in terms of depth is still an issue for me though.
If all the other positions we need addressing get addressed I'm happy with the White signing. Leave us short somewhere and it's a poor move for me, irrespective of White's talents.

The way that I look at it, there is much more scope for improvements at CM than at CB. £50m for a likely minor to moderate upgrade at CB is a poor use of resources. £50m spent on a Xhaka replacement for example would lift the level of the side much more significantly.

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Spending £50m on what is actually one of our stronger areas of the pitch in terms of depth is an issue for me though.
If all the other positions we need addressing get addressed I'm happy with the White signing. Leave us short somewhere and it's a poor move for me, irrespective of White's talents.

The way that I look at it, there is much more scope for improvements at CM than at CB. £50m for a likely minor to moderate upgrade at CB is a poor use of resources. £50m spent on a Xhaka replacement for example would lift the level of the side much more significantly.
The only reasonable explanation is that there are funds available, otherwise it is the wrong priority....

djflick

Transfer Denialist

Spending £50m on what is actually one of our stronger areas of the pitch in terms of depth is an issue for me though.

Its only an issue if we don't spend money elsewhere. That remains to be seen

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i still can't believe what i'm reading on twitter fans saying we don't need CB what if Saliba get throw into starting line up and struggle oh back to rob holding i guess. center back could be last position we need to strength but White have alot of teams interested including Manutd so we need sign him now or we could lose him if Utd failed to lose Varane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom