• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
People hyped up White, and you disagreed and hyped up Holding.

Pretty clear. You said you'd be happiest guy if you were wrong, but you don't seem happy now. 🤔
No one hyped Ben White though people started bigging him up after we signed him or were linked. But with Rice he's being touted as the best midfielder in the league and people act like he's better than what we have.

Ben White came into a team finishing 8th it's not that hard to improve on Sokratis and Mustafi but the team we have now I don't think Rice is good enough to come into and improve. Also if he does come and improve Arsenal then I'd more than happy to be proven wrong.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No one hyped Ben White though people started bigging him up after we signed him or were linked. But with Rice he's being touted as the best midfielder in the league and people act like he's better than what we have.

Ben White came into a team finishing 8th it's not that hard to improve on Sokratis and Mustafi but the team we have now I don't think Rice is good enough to come into and improve. Also if he does come and improve Arsenal then I'd more than happy to be proven wrong.
Pretty funny how you try to make weird excuses like I don't understand what hyping means. :lol:

I'm pretty sure some people hyped White here after his Leeds season.

Rice was hyped before we were linked? I don't think so, very little at most. People thought he will surely go to Chelsea before this season, as he and his family are Chelsea fans. Fans don't usually want to hype players who will likely go to rivals.

You said Holding and Luiz are better than White, not Sokratis and Mustafi.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Pretty funny how you try to make weird excuses like I don't understand what hyping means. :lol:

I'm pretty sure people hyped White here after his Leeds season.

Rice was hyped before we were linked? I don't think so, very little at most. People thought he will surely go to Chelsea before this season, as he and his family are Chelsea fans. Fans don't usually want to hype players who will likely go to rivals.

You said Holding and Luiz were better than White.

White wasn't hyped at all, only me and @Rex Bezos rated him as a player.

drippin

White wasn't hyped at all, only me and @Rex Bezos rated him as a player.
The biggest point is that @BigPoppaPump tried to put those down who hyped White, and said Holding is better and White is a bad transfer.

Even I hyped White a lot when we were rumoured. I said White is a better transfer than Varane for example, and had to argue with that silly United fan for pages.

drippin

You even yourself said that a member hyped up White. What does it matter when the hyping happened? Doesn't matter at all. :lol:
How is White already better? You just hype up any transfer so I can’t take you seriously.
Again, I can’t take what you’re saying seriously because you hype up every signing to the moon, you probably never even paid attention to Ben White before but now he’s Cannavaro with Xavi’s passing to you.

Holding is perfectly fine on the ball he passes the ball accurately and well and he’s not slow turning at all. None of what you said about him is true tbh.

Sounds like you don’t even pay attention to the actual game and just follow football for the transfers.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
One thing I realised is that West Ham’s performances are never his fault and it’s everyone else actually because he’s the perfect player. But if played well I’m sure it’s all praise to Rice.

You guys can’t even see past your own bias, he’ll always have 10/10 games in your eyes because of this.

OZDxfAa.png

Gm8RnkC.png

Seriously, shut the **** up. Whenever people have come in here and asked me for my opinion on Rice, I've listed both the pros and cons, yet you keep making it sound like I think he's flawless when I've literally stated otherwise time and time again.

The reason I/we very rarely blame him is because it's very rarely his fault when we lose. Is that really so hard to understand? If he was often to blame for our mistakes, we wouldn't be sad about the prospect of losing him this summer nor would we expect to a decent chunk of money for him.

Your entire existence on this forum is based around you wanting to feel superior and validated for being on the "right side" of a debate rather than actually sharing opinions and perspectives to become more informed. Your small **** energy leaves a disgusting smegma stank for days whenever you post in a thread.

BigPoppaPump

The biggest point is that @BigPoppaPump tried to put those down who hyped White, and said Holding is better and White is a bad transfer.

Even I hyped White a lot when we were rumoured. I said White is a better transfer than Varane for example, and had to argue with that silly United fan for pages.
You’re being disingenuous if you’re saying White was hyped the same as Rice. Either that or you don’t know what hype means.

BigPoppaPump

The reason I/we very rarely blame him is because it's very rarely his fault when we lose. Is that really so hard to understand? If he was often to blame for our mistakes, we wouldn't be sad about the prospect of losing him this summer nor would we expect to a decent chunk of money for him.
I just find it hard to believe it’s rarely ever his fault, he’s the talisman leader of the team always pointing telling people where to go. Maybe he should stop telling team mates what to do if they’re gonna lose all the time lol.

Your small **** energy leaves a disgusting smegma stank for days whenever you post in a thread.
This is pretty gross, is this how you talk in real life? And I’m certain my p*nis is larger than yours.

drippin

You’re being disingenuous if you’re saying White was hyped the same as Rice. Either that or you don’t know what hype means.
I never said he was hyped the same. I just showed receipts how you tried to put those down who hyped him and you even said yourself that they hyped him.

And how you said you're usually right about players while you were totally wrong about White.

Of course a player who costs 50 million is not hyped as much as a player who costs like 100 million. Doesn't make any sense.

drippin

Exactly then what are you waffling about?
It's all in this post that people laugh at.

You saying Rice is a typical plodder and saying he is not worth the hype, looks very funny when you said very similar about White and were totally wrong.

And tried to convince those hyping him that Holding is better.

BigPoppaPump

It's all in this post that people laugh at.

You saying Rice is a typical plodder and saying he is not worth the hype, looks very funny when you said very similar about White and were totally wrong.

Why don’t bring up all the times I’ve said it about players and have been right? No one is 100% right so this doesn’t mean much. My percentage is around 85 I can admit that.

I’ve learnt that Brighton players are usually quite good though, can’t say the same about West Ham they haven’t produced quality players since the 90s.

drippin

Why don’t bring up all the times I’ve said it about players and have been right? No one is 100% right so this doesn’t mean much. My percentage is around 85 I can admit that.

I’ve learnt that Brighton players are usually quite good though, can’t say the same about West Ham they haven’t produced quality players since the 90s.
I remembered you not rating White, so you saying he never got the hype made me search what you said about him.

So I (and others as they have liked my post) think it's really funny you saying he never got the hype, when you infact was one culprit arguing against those who hyped him and you rated Holding more.

But yeah, you can't see what's funny about it, which is not a surprise. And you don't seem like "the happiest guy" now that you were wrong about White either. ☹️

BigPoppaPump

I remembered you not rating White, so you saying he never got the hype made me search what you said about him.

So I (and others as they have liked my post) think it's really funny you saying he never got the hype, when you infact was one culprit arguing against those who hyped him and you rated Holding more.

But yeah, you can't see what's funny about it, which is not a surprise. And you don't seem like "the happiest guy" now that you were wrong about White either. ☹️
I’m glad you got likes on your post but I don’t think you understand what I’m trying to say.

Ben White was relatively unknown compared to Rice, he never got the hype as the best defender around like Rice does.

Plus people are wrong about players all the time so this is just a fallacy, I was right about Torreira so then I’m right about Rice too.

BigPoppaPump

A couple examples about the hype from you.. :lol:

You said:

Actually coming to read this I was right, Ben White doesn’t even play CB for us anymore he got replaced lol.

Didn’t really improve our defence that much until we got Saliba/Gabriel and he moved to RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom