• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Nah this one worries me. 90+m

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Unimpressive performance against Fiorentina. Amrabat looked a lot better if we are being honest here.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
He is a energetic B2B, but he can't be responsible for the initial build up play nor to creative tasks and he will be more useful against big teams than against 70% of the matches. You probably want to start Jorginho to cover Rice's weak points in the build up for example. If Arteta wants to copy Guardiola perhaps Caicedo to help Jorginho inverting from the RB.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Someone who actually suits the position we need them to play. Would rather keep Granit tbh
Rice suit us so much if you watch him today or season overall he carry the ball he very good passer he defend well that all Xhaka was doing here of course Xhaka more aggressive and he run into final 3rd box more. but we clearly want someone who not only good with ball but physically very good too if we miss out there nobody near Xhaka profile in market Caicedo is more DM.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Pretty sure most people didn't have Xhaka down as someone suited to that position before this season played out.

Fair point. But, for one Xhaka is left footed, which gives him the angle to cross, we saw this a fair bit with him and Jesus, and two, Xhaka has always had an eye for a pass.

Keplaz

Pretty sure most people didn't have Xhaka down as someone suited to that position before this season played out.
Facts. But people here are fickle. They'll be talking about Rice being the best midfielder in the league if we get him. And how they always knew he had it in him. Some man on here were turning their nose up at Ødegaard. But I won't open those files. They know themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom