• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Bellingham gone to Madrid for around 92M pounds and he is better than Rice Westham better not ask for more than 100M.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Arsène Wenger knew Declan Rice would be a star - now he can shape his future with West Ham and England​

Screenshot_20230607-141117.png
[HEADING=2]Arsène Wenger knew Dec...r-west-ham-england-shape-future-a4097716.html

Arsène only rated him because he's English 😩

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
This team are losers too though at the end of the day doesn’t mean it wasn’t a better season than West Ham or when Xhaka was captain.
Didn't you say that Arsenal fans were losers if they even wasted time thinking about anyone that's not won anything.

You're comparing bottling losers to horrendous losers here, how can you even live with yourself.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I just don’t think being Captain matters that much. ‘Leadership’ is just an intangible the results mean more to me.

Winning is the only culture that matters at a top team, at the end of the day

Captaincy is bit like that, at times. Just don't see much "leadership" from Ødegaard on the pitch.

just doesn't seem like the kind of profile that gets others over the line, be it by going it alone or by keeping everyone up to snuff during a match.

Don't think Rice is that either.

Goonnar

Really hope West Ham win tomorrow. Will make them easier to deal with I reckon. If they lose, I can see them being really pissy and difficult. Taking out their frustrations on Rice suitors.

Either way though, that 92m bid better come before Sunday. I dont believe Rice is interested in going to Germany, and Man United need to sign a goalkeeper and striker. Can they go early and part with close to 100m in a position covered by Casemiro when they have Weghorst and De Gea as problems.

The pathway to us signing him is so clear. Wes tHam win, they are happy, offer an acceptable bid of over 90m, and hopefully Rice tells West Ham he wants Arsenal and its time to let me move on.
Sorry I think it’s better for us if West Ham loses tomorrow as they would be out of any European football, meaning no chance to convince Rice to stay, more pressure for them to sell him as he would surely be frothing for CL football with us. The pressure will be much more to do a deal for him asap and count their coppers for the summer window.

Meanwhile, Tuchel may be as interested in him as he likes but Bayern won’t be able to do a quick deal with West Ham due to their wage structures, financial situation and the clear out which they need to do. I think the Bayern board is going to take a lot of time which enables Edu and the team to take a lead on the negotiations. They have shown with Partey, Tomiyasu and Trossard deals that if they want they can put a deal to bed very quickly. If it had not been an English regular like Rice, I don’t think our Rice pursuit would have had so much media exposure.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Don't think Westham winning or losing matters much, Rice is leaving this season.

Maybe Edu can offer to throw a celebratory churrasco for them if they win it.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Winning is the only culture that matters at a top team, at the end of the day

Captaincy is bit like that, at times. Just don't see much "leadership" from Ødegaard on the pitch.

just doesn't seem like the kind of profile that gets others over the line, be it by going it alone or by keeping everyone up to snuff during a match.

Don't think Rice is that either.
Ode is not the loudest but he leads by example.
Works hard & is a top player.
I think now with the leadership group it's not down to one man to 'spark' the team. It's more collective responsibility.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Didn't you say that Arsenal fans were losers if they even wasted time thinking about anyone that's not won anything.

You're comparing bottling losers to horrendous losers here, how can you even live with yourself.
Do you keep a record of everything I say?

Ljonin

Can someone explain to me how Rice with, as it stands, only a year left on his contract can cost 120 m£ when Bellingham goes to Real for 86 m£?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom