• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How much of that is spamming long balls though? This is the issue with stats you can paint them to look how you want.

Not sure tbh I feel most stats are BS when using to compare two players, don’t even know why I posted it lmao.

Suppose the only thing it really shows is he’s comfortable on the left which is where he might play when Xhaka goes.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Not sure tbh I feel most stats are BS when using to compare two players, don’t even know why I posted it lmao.

Suppose the only thing it really shows is he’s comfortable on the left which is where he might play when Xhaka goes.
Yeah I agree, I hate when people use stats like they’re top trumps. There’s too many variables when comparing stats.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

@BigPoppaPump you keep camping in this thread I'm going to join the Rice is WC bandwagon like all these English lads.

This isn't a battle you will win, he's a midfielder as long as he runs around and is younger than 29 he's pretty much golden. You'll have a very hard time proving he's sh*t.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
@Blood on the Tracks feeling mighty nervous he may have to pay to remove that "confia en el processo" tattoo he's got recently...

Nah, I'm fully confident in Rice coming to Arsenal. I'm not wavering at all.

It's them lot shivering with fear or excitement every time some Bavarian blowhard tweet about the chance of Rice joining Bayern increasing by 0.4% that is a cause for concern :lol:

I do feel my rep will take a massive blow if Rice goes somewhere else though.

Taurus

Michail Antonio said that Rice is the best DM in the world on the filthy fellas podcast, but he also said he would score 30 goals at City, so make of that what you will

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Michail Antonio said that Rice is the best DM in the world on the filthy fellas podcast, but he also said he would score 30 goals at City, so make of that what you will

He said the right thing on Filthy Fellas. If I was a footballer, I’d back my own ability to score 30 goals in that City team regardless of whether I’m limited donkey like Antonio 😭

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Tell you what though, I'd strongly be in favour in making Rice captain after his first season provided he doesn't stink up the place.

Ødegaard is a great player but captain he's not it. It was lowkey Xhaka all along where as that armband on Ødegaard's arm was merely just cloth.

BigPoppaPump

@BigPoppaPump you keep camping in this thread I'm going to join the Rice is WC bandwagon like all these English lads.

This isn't a battle you will win, he's a midfielder as long as he runs around and is younger than 29 he's pretty much golden. You'll have a very hard time proving he's sh*t.
I don’t even think he’s sh*t, just that he’s not as good as people are saying. He was part of why West Ham were so bad this season no matter how much people deny it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tell you what though, I'd strongly be in favour in making Rice captain after his first season provided he doesn't stink up the place.

Ødegaard is a great player but captain he's not it. It was lowkey Xhaka all along where as that armband on Ødegaard's arm was merely just cloth.

The Premier League trophy weighs like 25KG, doesn’t it?

Not sure Ode would have had the minerals to lift it. Definitely would have been lightwork for Xhaka.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I don’t even think he’s sh*t, just that he’s not as good as people are saying. He was part of why West Ham were so bad this season no matter how much people deny it.

Yeah but the way you been riding out consistently it's as if you don't rate him at all.

I actually wanted him here as it makes sense until I read what A-M thought of him, it made me sick but I can't think of a better, realistic midfield target to go for.

If he's the only midfielder though then yeah that won't be enough he's 100% not a magic pill. I don't think Xhaka out, Rice in does much in the overall picture so I hope the club doesn't stop there.

BigPoppaPump

Ødegaard being captain is the first time we got 80+ in the league in years, Rice captained his team to 20 losses and let’s not mention Xhaka’s captaincy.

BigPoppaPump

Yeah but the way you been riding out consistently it's as if you don't rate him at all.

I actually wanted him here as it makes sense until I read what A-M thought of him, it made me sick but I can't think of a better, realistic midfield target to go for.

If he's the only midfielder though then yeah that won't be enough he's 100% not a magic pill. I don't think Xhaka out, Rice in does much in the overall picture so I hope the club doesn't stop there.
I have the match the hyperbole with hyperbole, tryna show people how ridiculous they’re being.

I just don’t like when people put down our players to hype him up. If he had a season like any of our midfielders did they’d crown him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom