• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Interesting to see so much denial in this forum.

Kolasinac wanted by Barcelona, Xhaka almost certainly moving to Inter, Ramsey to Juventus, Özil wanted by PSG. It‘s almost as if these players aren‘t as bad as some of you think they are.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Conte going to be looking like this again with Xhaka anchoring his midfield.

conte-hair-loss.jpg

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
According to Chernobyl Granit had a major role to play in destroying many lives. Not just Arsenal fans. 55m for him would be incredible.

EDIT- Sorry, that was Graphite.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
My club is coming home to me. Never imagined Wenger, Özil and Xhaka would be gone as soon as this, but it's happening. Just need some links from Turkey now and I can go down the cash and carry for the party beverages.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
My club is coming home to me. Never imagined Wenger, Özil and Xhaka would be gone as soon as this, but it's happening. Just need some links from Turkey now and I can go down the cash and carry for the party beverages.
Remember those dark times? Nobody believed in us. White rice and dried fish was our only comfort. But we believed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need Di marzio dropping something about this its just hard to believe things going about xhaka.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Need Di marzio dropping something about this its just hard to believe things going about xhaka.
It's interesting that Swiss and Albanian sources are claiming he's leaving, iirc they were the first ones to break news of his move to Arsenal in 2016 as well. Makes it more believable imo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's interesting that Swiss and Albanian sources are claiming he's leaving, iirc they were the first ones to break news of his move to Arsenal in 2016 as well. Makes it more believable imo.
Yes but if inter really want him Di marzio will likely know what going on

Reactions: A_G

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Xhaka under Conte is going to be interesting. Can see him play a similar role to Matic when Conte won the Premier League.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Try this:

It auto embeds the reddit link, there is the translation:

**Name, I want to let you know that this news is true, Granit accepted to leave, the process took like two months. His request was to qualify for the CL (which didn't happen), so the Xhaka's (his family basically) agreed with this. So I well tell you the amount that needs to be paid by Inter (Milano) which is 55 million**

**I hope your guys are happy and thankful about this news**

Edit: This guy was the person who arranged a meeting between the Albanian Gooners and Xhaka when he came to Kosovo. This guy also features on Xhaka's IG stories
Seriously, this guy definitely has to be Erlis. There is no other logical explanation for his existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom