• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They had some ****ing side back then. Strong from back to front in 2001. Arsenal and Man Utd were exceptional, that was their problem. Put that Leeds side in this PL and it'd be very interesting. They'd smash us to pieces.

Martyn
Kelly
Harte
Ferdinand
Woodgate
Batty
Bowyer
Dacourt
Bakke
Kewell
Viduka

Harry Kewell was my favourite non-Arsenal player, playing in England, when he was at Leeds...thought he was amazing when I was a kid, really wanted us to sign him in 2003...plus they had this yellow kit in the early 2000s, that I just loved.

Watched that Leeds, Leeds, Leeds documentary on YouTube too, such a fascinating club...how can you go from Champions League semis, to relegation in three years, just terrible club management!

Like having historic clubs in the Premiership.

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Probably need a certain level of player to get them up the league, similar to City splurging on Robinho, Adebayor, Bellamy etc before being able to sign the big guns.

To be fair, Adebayor was a prick, but a quality player and Robinho quite some player as well.

Goetze is finished and so is Wanyama. Weigl ,whilst not the player we initially thought he was, maybe still the most exciting pick of the lot. You could do much much better than that imo.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
To be fair, Adebayor was a prick, but a quality player and Robinho quite some player as well.

Goetze is finished and so is Wanyama. Weigl ,whilst not the player we initially thought he was, maybe still the most exciting pick of the lot. You could do much much better than that imo.

They will do much better in few years time, but when you start from the scratch you can't bring the very best.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Harry Kewell was my favourite non-Arsenal player, playing in England, when he was at Leeds...thought he was amazing when I was a kid, really wanted us to sign him in 2003...plus they had this yellow kit in the early 2000s, that I just loved.

Watched that Leeds, Leeds, Leeds documentary on YouTube too, such a fascinating club...how can you go from Champions League semis, to relegation in three years, just terrible club management!

Dirty Leeds :eek:

fb20864d6beb3cc11b5c6ec74a6555b4.jpg

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How much would Rabiot’s loan fee be? 5m? 21 for Xhaka minus 5 for a temporary replacement wouldn’t look too hot.

yybecause

How much would Rabiot’s loan fee be? 5m? 21 for Xhaka minus 5 for a temporary replacement wouldn’t look too hot.
We are getting more then 21, and Juve will try to get Pogba first, most likey by offering Rabiot and/or Can

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
They will do much better in few years time, but when you start from the scratch you can't bring the very best.

I'm not remotely talking about the best, there are multiple levels in between what they are linked with at the best. Many clubs did twice as good with half the money

yybecause

I'm not remotely talking about the best, there are multiple levels in between what they are linked with at the best. Many clubs did twice as good with half the money
it's just rumors now, so don't buy into it. But, Xhaka and Gotze are perfect for the begining. Very similar to what someone mentioned in City's business with Robinho and adebayor

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
With him not being involved tomorrow all signs point to him being gone when the window opens. It will be interesting to see who they actually target to replace him. The fee for Xhaka would probably get Rabiot if that’s who they want. Juve aren’t using him all that much and they got him for nothing so they’ll make a decent profit.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Viduka and Kewell. Aussies never had it so good afterwards.

so strange that Viduka had a better career than Kewell. I would have put my house on Kewell being the best player for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom