• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Viduka and Kewell. Aussies never had it so good afterwards.

so strange that Viduka had a better career than Kewell. I would have put my house on Kewell being the best player for years.

Liked Viduka aswell, looked a good laugh on a night out too!

Harry was basically crippled with injuries after he left Leeds, was such s talent though...we got Reyes a few months later so I can’t complain, but really wanted Arsenal to sign him back then...constantly signed Kewell in Pro Evos at the time.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Spend the money + more on Upamecano. I know we will need to replace Xhaka but we are far worse at CB than in the middle. Buy a Xhaka replacement in the summer unless we can bring one in on loan in Jan.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It would be odd if a deal wasn't close, no reason for him not to be in the squad considering he just played on Thursday.

I mean, the clubs might be far apart in their valuations but i think it's far along enough that they've decided Xhaka should no longer be in and around the team. His agents comments suggest it's just a matter of the two clubs agreeing a fee (easier said than done obviously).

He's being a bit cheeky with that tweet though. Makes it sound like they're looking at other options when the original article from RMC was just a mercato piece saying Hertha will return with a second bid and might go for Draxler.

Reactions: A_G

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
What fee would people be happy with?

I'd take a minimum of £22mil, I know its low but I thought £30mil, then £25mil, then just accepted I want him gone, same with Mustafi and potentially Lacazette, I'd take a loss on the fee if it all goes into a pot to start the rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom