• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
this rumour worries me, in light of Xhaka's recent comments - regardless of whether we want them out or not, it isn't good that several players do not seem to be happy playing under Emery

which might well explain the poor performances at the fag end of the season

Don't worry. Krychowiak, Banega and Meunier love playing under Emery.

blaze_of_glory

I'd say he's improved. He's sorted his disciplinary record of red/yellow cards out and was generally pretty good this season to be fair to him.
One of the few players who actually got better under Emery. So makes sense to sell.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'd say he's improved. He's sorted his disciplinary record of red/yellow cards out and was generally pretty good this season to be fair to him.

If we’re going with a two man midfield he is a complete luxury player though.

His passing range while good isn’t really exceptional and he’s not dynamic enough for me.

Absolute gash defensively as well, probably couldn’t even press his trousers correctly.

Fill in the blanks, it is happening

MNHZ8y1.png

( Bellerin wasn't included because he won't start the season )

Sokratis starting another season for us worries me. Terrible. But guess we can't get rid of them all. :(

blaze_of_glory

Basically guarantees we'll be seeing Guendouzi as a full on starter game in game out I think. Hope he's ready.

Actually I do back Guendo to have a big second season, but who knows how it will go.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Basically guarantees we'll be seeing Guendouzi as a full on starter game in game out I think. Hope he's ready.

Actually I do back Guendo to have a big second season, but who knows how it will go.

It doesn't though, does it? If they sell Xhaka it will be to bring in someone they think is more suited to play in that double pivot. Someone who doesn't have the turning circle of a barge.

blaze_of_glory

It doesn't though, does it? If they sell Xhaka it will be to bring in someone they think is more suited to play in that double pivot. Someone who doesn't have the turning circle of a barge.
Maybe if these Rabiot rumours are true.

I"m just very cynical we'll get anyone good. Probably being unreasonable but I've lost my goodwill towards the club for now.

blaze_of_glory

Can just see rumours of quality CMs all summer before the inevitable Emery interview Aug 25th talking up AMN's abilities in the centre of the park.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Seriously though unless you're getting Rabiot or Partey then i'm not sure I see the point of this. Although I am a big fan of watching the world burn, so a fire sale could be a lot of fun in and of itself. Sell them all, for the craic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom