• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Selling Kosh Monreal Chambers Xhaka Elneny and Mkhi if we lucky is good start for rebuild but we need to get 2 players at least from PL so they'll have no problem to settle in it will make things more easier.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
would be fantastic at Inter. Godin Skriniar and De Vrij behind him, Barella and Radja close by

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I don't think we can get much better than 25M.

Xhaka is not the kind of player who will attract interest within the PL, where all the crazy money is.
Italian clubs have always been cheap. I don't see Inter coming with a 50M offer tbf.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
this rumour worries me, in light of Xhaka's recent comments - regardless of whether we want them out or not, it isn't good that several players do not seem to be happy playing under Emery

which might well explain the poor performances at the fag end of the season

Aevi

Hale End FC
If you’re being generous he’s the same level as he was when we bought him.
I'd say he's improved. He's sorted his disciplinary record of red/yellow cards out and was generally pretty good this season to be fair to him.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Fill in the blanks, it is happening

MNHZ8y1.png

( Bellerin wasn't included because he won't start the season )

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I don't think we can get much better than 25M.

Xhaka is not the kind of player who will attract interest within the PL, where all the crazy money is.
Italian clubs have always been cheap. I don't see Inter coming with a 50M offer tbf.
Inter paid 40m for João Mário and 30m for Gabriel Barbosa, they'll have to pay 30m+ for Xhaka surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Mikayil Faye ‘has in his mind’ to leave Barcelona this summer. Liverpool, Manchester United, Inter Milan & Bayern Munich are all showing a lot of interest in the player, however, Arsenal have ‘burst strongly’ onto the case in recent hours [Mundo Deportivo]

Latest posts

Top Bottom