• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
DFhp7mdXkAA77yb

This was when he signed for us. Bloke looks terrified. Mr. Bean stuff ffs. :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
I thought he turned down Leicester because he loved it here too much, but maybe he's looking for somewhere he'll play and not be a squaddy - so the Turkish links make sense.

Hopefully he's off, surely means we'll bring someone else in.

Wish we signed him for free. Then everyone would have been okay with him just passing the ball around. Good value for money and all that.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I thought he turned down Leicester because he loved it here too much, but maybe he's looking for somewhere he'll play and not be a squaddy - so the Turkish links make sense.

Hopefully he's off, surely means we'll bring someone else in.

If had to choose between living in Leicester and Turkey if was Egyptian, PL or not I know where I'd go

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
AMN has been give a few chances to impress. Hasn't for me (not including his horror show as RCB). Especially when compared to Willock, Nelson and Bielik. There's something not quite there yet. I've been more impressed with Akpom when given the chance, but don't rate him that much either.
lol not even his crunching tackle on Ribery?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Nope. I mean it was funny, but after giving away a 'penalty', going in like that was just stupid.

You have to give the academy products a chance. He's still young. Just won the u21 World Cup with England and was our only representative on the team. On top of that, everywhere he's gone on loan he's impressed. Don't know what else you want.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
that coquelin elneny is like the squillaci silvestre of midfields.

speaking of, was there ever a kallstrom flamini duo?

grunger

You have to give the academy products a chance. He's still young. Just won the u21 World Cup with England and was our only representative on the team. On top of that, everywhere he's gone on loan he's impressed. Don't know what else you want.
He was playing out of position as well, I think he's best in midfield.

Diddinho

My guess is that there are no other prem clubs that are able(willing) to match his wages, and that Mo is willing to be a squad player here this season. With EL games there will probably be plenty of opportunities for him to get minutes.

Elneny and Lucas seems like absolute bargains for most of the PL when you look at their price alone, but their wage demands are likely too steep. Its not easy to offload players like him, why would he want to decrease his wages and play every game for Leicester, when he can get paid more at Arsenal and still play a fair share of games.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom