• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread | Summer 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
redwhiteAustrian said:
Don't think we'll sign di Maria now, only sligthly less than eight hours left until the window closes.

Might be a late twist with Di Maria, much like VDV to Spuds a few years back. Other than that Özil, Ba and that GK may be it for us.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
So Daily mail saying we are in for Pastore to?

don't get the viviano rumours at all

surely a LM or striker is more urgent!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
So Daily mail saying we are in for Pastore to?

don't get the viviano rumours at all

surely a LM or striker is more urgent!

been

Not happy with Pool getting Sakho, I still have a soft spot for him. Such a highly rated youngster.

As much as I hate pool I hope Sakho isn't Cisse V2 at that club.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Are United really paying 30M for Herrera? :lol:

Who the hell is the guy anyway?

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Vinci said:
Are United really paying 30M for Herrera? :lol:

Who the hell is the guy anyway?
Decent player to be fair, but £30m is a ridiculous fee. He's probably worth half of that at the most.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
barton-206x310.jpg

LoL

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Murray Groves ‏@MurrayGroves 6m
I understand Arsenal may be submitting a late £12m bid for a Southampton player. I'm assuming either Shaw or Schneiderlin

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Mo's like just a normal excited kid that just has a party trick of being able to run like a super hero.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Murray Groves ‏@MurrayGroves 7m

Southampton do not expect any in or out this evening so can't see them losing one of their aforementioned hot prospects for £12m #SaintsFC

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nor interested in any other position but striker.

This day could be famous for possibly the best and worst decisions Wenger has made since he's been at Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom