• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Winston Reid

blaze_of_glory

West Ham fan site claiming we are going for Reid if Manolas falls through, and that Reid has turned down their contract offer in hopes of the move.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whufctv.com/#!Reid-set-to-snub-lastest-contract-offer-for-Gunners/c26c/240D8E06-D51F-4586-A08F-A2BB53CD2040" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whufctv.com/#!Reid-set-to-sn ... BB53CD2040</a>

Iceman10

Established Member
Who is better at carrying the ball out of defence? It's probably a part of both of their games that can be improved quite a lot. If it was me Reid wouldn't be backup to Manolas, it would be the other way round. Not sure if his availability has become clear a bit too late after we have progressed things with Manolas.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

GDeep will literally **** his pants if this happens.

Is he homegrown? Interesting if he is...

Iceman10

Established Member
Just goes to show why AW was pushing so much for Smalling even though he is not perfect. Surprised at how this issue has crept up on us this summer, getting a HG goalkeeper would have helped but can't complain about Ospina. Anyways... Reid or Manolas...

say yes

forum master baiter
Aren't West Ham really short for numbers at the back? Would be surprised if they went and sold their best defender when they're struggling as it is.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I can't see him being a good partner for Koscielny, so he'd be the perfect partner for both Mertesacker and Chambers.

He's very aggressive, fairly quick and strong as an ox. He's one of those who will completely mark out strikers who rely on physicality, but he can struggle a bit with very clever forwards.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Dokaka said:
I can't see him being a good partner for Koscielny, so he'd be the perfect partner for both Mertesacker and Chambers.

He's very aggressive, fairly quick and strong as an ox. He's one of those who will completely mark out strikers who rely on physicality, but he can struggle a bit with very clever forwards.

How you feeling about this mate?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Rain Dance said:
so Dok, who do you think is better? Reid or Chambers?

Haven't seen enough. Chambers look like he's got crazy potential though, but they're very different. I could never see Reid in midfield ie.

SA Gunner said:
How you feeling about this mate?

If he's determined to leave, for which I don't blame him, I'd prefer if he joined my 2nd club ;)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I would welcome this signing Reid have EPL experience and he good CB. But would he accept to be backup?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah, Chambers is not even a permanent fixture at CB, and we're now moving him further into the unknown to play DMF for Arsenal FC. :lol: The FM generation.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom