• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger_Revenge

Xhaka just doesn't seem to be the answer at arsenal. Lokonga fresh from the Belgian league and at 21 was way more in control playing from deep. The team still has no idea what it's doing playing out from the back. He was caught in possession in an embarrassing fashion. I never fancy him as a one on one defender. In possession, he always seemed to make the safe rather than the penetrative pass. He should have scored today, but blazed it over.

It's pretty clear where the problem in this team lies. We need a Guimaraes type player. We may need a striker too. Elneny is even a step down.

Diesel

Xhaka just doesn't seem to be the answer at arsenal. Lokonga fresh from the Belgian league and at 21 was way more in control playing from deep. The team still has no idea what it's doing playing out from the back. He was caught in possession in an embarrassing fashion. I never fancy him as a one on one defender. In possession, he always seemed to make the safe rather than the penetrative pass. He should have scored today, but blazed it over.

It's pretty clear where the problem in this team lies. We need a Guimaraes type player. We may need a striker too. Elneny is even a step down.
I mean we are in like year 5 or 6 of xhaka. Lol we are way paste "doesnt seem to be the answer".

TinFish

I have to repeat myself here again as you guys don’t get it. We are incompetent to find a decent replacement.

He has to stay unless we do get an ideal replacement (don’t know who) otherwise we are stuck with Elneny whose even worse.

As G D!ck (tm) said, he’s our best CM which is saying something 🥲

FinnGooner

Established Member
He makes that pass for Switzerland, you know?

But Mikel tells him to give the ball to KT everytime.
That was my first thought when I saw that. With Switzerland Xhaka plays through balls even from the deep constantly. Never with Arteta. Arteta will probably bench Martinelli for making that run.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Get the impression he feels like he’s doing us a favour by still being here.
He's comfortable and has no ambition. Just like the owners.

Any other player with ambition to improve or move forward will definitely not sign an extension with this club. He would run his contract down and leg it. He had a year left. He could sign a contract with Roma in Jan.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Get the impression he feels like he’s doing us a favour by still being here.
He is desperate to leave, but at the same time can’t go to war with the club in case he is stuck and fans make his life hell. I feel sorry for him. This club has no pride and has xhaka obsession

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He is desperate to leave, but at the same time can’t go to war with the club in case he is stuck and fans make his life hell. I feel sorry for him. This club has no pride and has xhaka obsession
Yeah man it’s the fans' fault that he is an atrocious player

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Clubs would genuinely find more use for a sack of King Edward potatoes than Xhaka. They'd even pay way over the odds for them, say, £100, if we could convince them they were really fresh potatoes. But we can't offload this footballer for anywhere near what his value should be in todays market. It doesn't get any more humbling than that. If he thought he was a player before this, then only his delusional sense of importance could tell him otherwise, but he'd have to be straight jacket delusional to not be humbled by the total lack of interest in what he offers a football team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Clubs would genuinely find more use for a sack of King Edward potatoes than Xhaka. They'd even pay way over the odds for them, say, £100, if we could convince them they were really fresh potatoes. But we can't offload this footballer for anywhere near what his value should be in todays market. It doesn't get any more humbling than that. If he thought he was a player before this, then only his delusional sense of importance could tell him otherwise, but he'd have to be straight jacket delusional to not be humbled by the total lack of interest in what he offers a football team.

I still can't believe I hard to argue with another Arsenal fan, over who's the better passer out of Vieira and Xhaka...will never get over that, one of the worst days on this forum :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah man it’s the fans' fault that he is an atrocious player
He already told fans fvck off and refused to take back. The fans went back and became submissive again. So I don’t blame him for having zero respect for Arsenal fans. I know I wouldn’t if I was a player

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It's best for him to finish his time here and force a move to Roma.

But you can't fault him why he's still here when Arteta has literally begged him to stay twice already.

Fans and A-M will quickly find a new player to hate 🤦🏻‍♂️

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah but if the spuds are more useful why aren’t the club selling him for £99?

We can sit here slagging him off but at the end of the day the club has f*cked all the Arteta fanboys up because they actually extended him :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

But you can't fault him why he's still here when Arteta has literally begged him to stay twice already.

And Arteta will be gone soon and xhaka will be stuck. He would be an idiot if he listened to Arteta

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah but if the spuds are more useful why aren’t the club selling him for £99?

We can sit here slagging him off but at the end of the day the club has f*cked all the Arteta fanboys up because they actually extended him :lol:
Im not making anything of the extension and merely see it as a way to keep his value up. Nobody wanted him so they thought it made more sense to make use of him than be bent over by Roma, and give him an extra slice of toast with his brekky every morning as a sweetener until Some muggy club with no sense gives us slightly more than Roma were offering.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arteta giving Xhaka the armband was kind of like a **** you to the fans. Every single decision he’s made so far has been awful.

Why give him the armband when there’s already enough pressure on him staying at the club? I’m saying that as someone who doesn’t really mind Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom