• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If we want to maybe evolve the midfield yes it's time to let him go and upgrade but the manager do like him and he key player for us still pretty early predict what will happen but with 2 years left in his contract we should consider if we receive above 20M bids
Lol 20 million for Xhaka I’d take a used bag of balls and a ham sandwich. If he is sold he will be sold for 15 million pound max, if you can get 10 million for him you take it and move on. He is slow as dirt and he isn’t even 30 yet, we have seen the best days of Chaka

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol 20 million for Xhaka I’d take a used bag of balls and a ham sandwich. If he is sold he will be sold for 15 million pound max, if you can get 10 million for him you take it and move on. He is slow as dirt and he isn’t even 30 yet, we have seen the best days of Chaka
No matter if we rate him or not he worth 20m at least. And we shouldn't have problems receiving that

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Granit is priceless to us. No amount of money in the world can buy him. He is Arsenal through and through. He's fully integrated into the Arsenal family, he's one of our own!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That’s what cracks me up, people can big him up, say he’s important and whatever, but when it comes down to his worth, clubs are trying to offload their outdated tumble dryers and sofas rather than pay cash in exchange for the player. I’ve never known a more awkward situation for a player at this club. I don’t even think he wants to leave anymore. I wouldn’t either tbf.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
That’s what cracks me up, people can big him up, say he’s important and whatever, but when it comes down to his worth, clubs are trying to offload their outdated tumble dryers and sofas rather than pay cash in exchange for the player. I’ve never known a more awkward situation for a player at this club. I don’t even think he wants to leave anymore. I wouldn’t either tbf.
The reason you don't hear about his worth, is because he's not for sale, it's that simple. The first point of contact in a transfer is from a club to a player's agent. So maybe Leverkusen want Xhaka, but he doesn't want them. It means that Xhaka is ready to give up playing in the CL to help Arsenal improve.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Might surprise a few but I wouldn’t be against him leaving this summer as long as we replace him properly with an upgrade that’s reliable - Zinchenko is not an upgrade, not sure what some of you are smoking 🤦🏽‍♂️

Do I trust the club to do so? Not at all. So would be better to keep Swiss Chocolate.

Farzad Stoned

Might surprise a few but I wouldn’t be against him leaving this summer as long as we replace him properly with an upgrade that’s reliable - Zinchenko is not an upgrade, not sure what some of you are smoking 🤦🏽‍♂️

Do I trust the club to do so? Not at all. So would be better to keep Swiss Chocolate.
But you do realize that you are so cynical that you think the club can’t competently replace a player you deem as not good enough. When as fans we are left with the logic of let’s keep the guy not because he is really good at his job but because whoever they bring will be worse is precisely what fans who have given up say, once great club laid low. I am not judging you or saying you are wrong to feel that way, in fact the club has been that incompetent for rational fans to lose faith, I don’t have any either.

buckley17

It would be great to sell Xhaka for decent market value and then sign both Tielemans and Bissouma, who is rumoured to want to come to Arsenal. We need an additional physical and athletic midfielder and Bissouma would fill that role. You could rotate and mix and match Partey, Bissouma and Tielemans depending on the opposition and tactics.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It would be great to sell Xhaka for decent market value and then sign both Tielemans and Bissouma, who is rumoured to want to come to Arsenal. We need an additional physical and athletic midfielder and Bissouma would fill that role. You could rotate and mix and match Partey, Bissouma and Tielemans depending on the opposition and tactics.

Sounds good but Bissouma is a no go whilst this case is still ongoing.

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

P3ptm5.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

But you do realize that you are so cynical that you think the club can’t competently replace a player you deem as not good enough. When as fans we are left with the logic of let’s keep the guy not because he is really good at his job but because whoever they bring will be worse is precisely what fans who have given up say, once great club laid low. I am not judging you or saying you are wrong to feel that way, in fact the club has been that incompetent for rational fans to lose faith, I don’t have any either.

Who have the club replaced over the years that has really strengthened us significantly as a “signing” without dipping into our Hale End lot?

I have no faith that they’ll replace Auba properly let alone Xhaka.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Yeah, he leaves and we need another midfielder.

A big club upgrades on him and adds Tielemans. We likely put Elneny as a starter if Youri is injured.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, he leaves and we need another midfielder.

A big club upgrades on him and adds Tielemans. We likely put Elneny as a starter if Youri is injured.

Exactly. It’s like one step forward, two steps back.

The same people complaining about him will be moaning when Elneny, Zinchenko or Lokonga are starting big games in midfield for us. Would rather we put our effort into strengthening our fullback areas or attack than getting rid of a reliable player who’s fit 7 days of the week. I guess it’s all about priorities and not losing a player with leadership/experience especially as Yakubu or whatever he’s called now, can’t be relied upon next season.

Farzad Stoned

Who have the club replaced over the years that has really strengthened us significantly as a “signing” without dipping into our Hale End lot?

I have no faith that they’ll replace Auba properly let alone Xhaka.
We are not going to see a striker of Auba’s quality in years at this club, no way would a world class striker like that come to us, he was top 5 or 6 in world when we got him from Dortmund

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka is better than both the plumbers I am watching play CM for England right now, but both of them are probably valued close to £100 million... football is so stupid now.

Keep Granit, even if not as a starter...he will still have a big role to play next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom