Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by al-Ustaadh, Jul 19, 2017.

1. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

Glad you are excited for Arsenal again mate! I'm always excited for Arsenal even if I try my hardest not too because honestly I don't like football as sport anymore. Its boring watching. I still try to be critical about Arsenal and the windows but I'm very positive about Ljungberg appointment to first team and how he is forcing Emery to play some youngsters which I have a lot of faith in!

2. hydrofluoric acid

What? I was just welcoming you back! Don't overthink it mate! Even if you started a lot of hate towards me for no reason I still welcome you back with all my heart! You are top poster!

Trilly likes this.
  3. hydrofluoric acid

Well its not a tall mountains. Just area where very few live and much more above the sea level than most towns here are. But we done well to make good 4G connection for fishers and farmers and those people in the mountains. But its sometimes a struggle! I managed to get first 35 minutes and then last 20 minutes but could only follow the game via posts here on Arsenal-mania.

Jasard likes this.
  4. Tomb Bombadil

Tomb Bombadil Member

Would actually be meaningless. He's not on big salary, so rather keep him and use him in cups and EL. If we can sell him for a few millions - sell.

zilfy likes this.
  5. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Would be surprised to hear of another 10m bid come in for him, I think that time has passed and his value will just plummet from now til he leaves.

Its blatantly obvious we want him gone and his value to us isn't much, I'd be happy if we just got our money back.

Jury likes this.
  6. THunter

THunter NOT In A Caravan Trusted

£5m and reportedly £50k a week, extended that contract. Probably got a couple of million signing on. You’re talking about a cheap £5m signing costing the club £20m in reality.

The Liverpool policy that we’ve seemingly adopted is the right one, first choice or nothing.

Sanchez11's ghost likes this.
  7. Tosker

Tosker Well-Known Member

it's going to take some persuading though for fans to accept that policy - the desire for new bodies, any bodies, every window needs to become more pragmatic, not least on A-M

8. THunter

Should be simpler going forward, the squad probably needs one more summer window like the past one to complete the squad.

Mark Tobias likes this.
  9. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

I think we’re stuck with this heap of ****e.

<<reed>> likes this.
  10. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Yeah, we'll be getting 'book value' now. WTF were they thinking when he was given an extension? Burning money.

Flying Okapis likes this.
  11. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

yes with N'zonzi going to Galatasray we'll be lucky to sell this guy.

12. THunter

Imagine if he has the cheek to stay knowing he’s probably 6th choice.

say yes likes this.
  13. ClubLevel

ClubLevel Well-Known Member

I'm certain we will find a club for him, Someone in Europe will get desperate by the end of the month.

14. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

I ****ing hate Gazidis, Law and Wenger for 2015 onwards.

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  15. BenTal

BenTal Active Member

There should be a buyer for him in France. Last year, Marseille was interested if I am not mistaken ...

16. ThlRama

ThlRama Well-Known Member

When did N'zonzi regress that badly?

17. THunter

18. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

Why is he not sold yet, ffs.

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  19. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

There’s Arsenal “fans” in the replies saying come to Galatasaray we’ll treat you better than Arsenal fans :lol:

James Bond likes this.
  20. hydrofluoric acid

Lovely stuff.

arsenefc likes this.